Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to z DNA
- Suitable for: IP, In situ hybridization
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
描述羊多克隆抗体to z DNA
经测试应用适用于: IP, In situ hybridizationmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2079 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|In situ hybridization||Use at an assay dependent dilution. See below; Cerna, A. et al, European journal of Histochemistry.|
相关性Z-DNA is one of the many possible double helical structures of DNA. It is a left-handed double helical structure in which the double helix winds to the left in a zig-zag pattern (instead of to the right, like the more common B-DNA form). Z-DNA is thought to be one of three biologically active double helical structures along with A- and B-DNA.
ab2079 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Leonova K et al. TRAIN (Transcription of Repeats Activates INterferon) in response to chromatin destabilization induced by small molecules in mammalian cells. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29400649
- Safina A et al. FACT is a sensor of DNA torsional stress in eukaryotic cells. Nucleic Acids Res 45:1925-1945 (2017). PubMed: 28082391
- Lu P et al. The Za domain of fish PKZ converts DNA hairpin with d(GC)n inserts to Z-conformation. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai) 45:1062-8 (2013). PubMed: 24113090
- Cerná A et al. Z-DNA, a new in situ marker for transcription. Eur J Histochem 48:49-56 (2004). PubMed: 15145775