Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to WSX-1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5996 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa.Can be blocked with Human WSX-1 peptide (ab39872).|
功能Receptor for IL27. Requires IL6ST/gp130 to mediate signal transduction in response to IL27. This signaling system acts through STAT3 and STAT1. Involved in the regulation of Th1-type immune responses. Also appears to be involved in innate defense mechanisms.
组织特异性Highly expressed in lymphoid tissues such as spleen, lymph nodes and peripheral blood leukocytes. Weakly expressed in other tissues examined including heart, brain, fetal and adult lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, kidney and colon. In the lymphoid system, higher level expression in CD4+ T-cell subsets than in CD8+ T-cell subsets. Also weaker expression in CD19+ B-cells and monocytes.
序列相似性Belongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 2 subfamily.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
结构域The WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Class I cytokine receptor antibody
- CRL1 antibody
- Cytokine receptor-like 1 antibody
ab5996 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Sugiyama N et al. Amelioration of human lupus-like phenotypes in MRL/lpr mice by overexpression of interleukin 27 receptor alpha (WSX-1). Ann Rheum Dis 67:1461-7 (2008). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 18094002
- Takeda A et al. WSX-1 over-expression in CD4(+) T cells leads to hyperproliferation and cytokine hyperproduction in response to TCR stimulation. Int Immunol 17:889-97 (2005). PubMed: 15908443