Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Werner's syndrome helicase WRN
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Werner's syndrome helicase WRN抗体
参阅全部 Werner's syndrome helicase WRN 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Werner's syndrome helicase WRN
Tested Applications & Species
Application Species IHC-PHuman
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 1-510 of Human Werner's syndrome helicase WRN
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Use at an assay dependent concentration.
功能Multifunctional enzyme that has both magnesium and ATP-dependent DNA-helicase activity and 3'->5' exonuclease activity towards double-stranded DNA with a 5'-overhang. Has no nuclease activity towards single-stranded DNA or blunt-ended double-stranded DNA. Binds preferentially to DNA substrates containing alternate secondary structures, such as replication forks and Holliday junctions. May play an important role in the dissociation of joint DNA molecules that can arise as products of homologous recombination, at stalled replication forks or during DNA repair. Alleviates stalling of DNA polymerases at the site of DNA lesions. Important for genomic integrity. Plays a role in the formation of DNA replication focal centers; stably associates with foci elements generating binding sites for RP-A.
疾病相关Defects in WRN are a cause of Werner syndrome (WRN) [MIM:277700]. WRN is a rare autosomal recessive progeroid syndrome characterized by the premature onset of multiple age-related disorders, including atherosclerosis, cancer, non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, ocular cataracts and osteoporosis. The major cause of death, at a median age of 47, is myocardial infarction. Currently all known WS mutations produces prematurely terminated proteins.
Defects in WRN may be a cause of colorectal cancer (CRC) [MIM:114500].
序列相似性Belongs to the helicase family. RecQ subfamily.
Contains 1 3'-5' exonuclease domain.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 HRDC domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by PRKDC. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
细胞定位Nucleus > nucleolus. Nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686C2056 antibody
- DNA helicase antibody
- DNA helicase, RecQ like type 3 antibody
ab200 (4µg/ml) staining Werner's syndrome helicase WRN in human colon using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is nuclear and some cytoplasmic staining.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer citrate pH 6.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab200 被引用在 25 文献中.
- Veith S et al. PARP1 regulates DNA damage-induced nucleolar-nucleoplasmic shuttling of WRN and XRCC1 in a toxicant and protein-specific manner. Sci Rep 9:10075 (2019). PubMed: 31296950
- Ghosh D et al. Acetylation of Werner protein at K1127 and K1117 is important for nuclear trafficking and DNA repair. DNA Repair (Amst) 79:22-31 (2019). PubMed: 31085421
- Zhu X et al. Distinct prognosis of mRNA expression of the five RecQ DNA-helicase family members - RECQL, BLM, WRN, RECQL4, and RECQL5 - in patients with breast cancer. Cancer Manag Res 10:6649-6668 (2018). PubMed: 30584360
- Wang S et al. Ectopic hTERT expression facilitates reprograming of fibroblasts derived from patients with Werner syndrome as a WS cellular model. Cell Death Dis 9:923 (2018). PubMed: 30206203
- Fujiwara C et al. Cell-based chemical fingerprinting identifies telomeres and lamin A as modifiers of DNA damage response in cancer cells. Sci Rep 8:14827 (2018). PubMed: 30287851