Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to VSV-G tag
- Suitable for: IP, ELISA, ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3861 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/500. For coating. Primary: 1/1000 – 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
相关性Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
ab3861 被引用在 3 文献中.
- García-Expósito L et al. HIV-1 requires Arf6-mediated membrane dynamics to efficiently enter and infect T lymphocytes. Mol Biol Cell 22:1148-66 (2011). PubMed: 21346189
- Muriel MP et al. Atlastin-1, the dynamin-like GTPase responsible for spastic paraplegia SPG3A, remodels lipid membranes and may form tubules and vesicles in the endoplasmic reticulum. J Neurochem 110:1607-16 (2009). IP . PubMed: 19573020
- White DP et al. alpha v beta3 and alpha5beta1 integrin recycling pathways dictate downstream Rho kinase signaling to regulate persistent cell migration. J Cell Biol 177:515-25 (2007). ELISA . PubMed: 17485491