Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to VSV-G tag
- Suitable for: IP, ELISA, ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 VSV-G tag 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to VSV-G tag
经测试应用适用于: IP, ELISA, ICC, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3861 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/500. For coating. Primary: 1/1000 – 1/30000.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000.|
相关性Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
ab3861 被引用在 3 文献中.
- García-Expósito L et al. HIV-1 requires Arf6-mediated membrane dynamics to efficiently enter and infect T lymphocytes. Mol Biol Cell 22:1148-66 (2011). PubMed: 21346189
- Muriel MP et al. Atlastin-1, the dynamin-like GTPase responsible for spastic paraplegia SPG3A, remodels lipid membranes and may form tubules and vesicles in the endoplasmic reticulum. J Neurochem 110:1607-16 (2009). IP . PubMed: 19573020
- White DP et al. alpha v beta3 and alpha5beta1 integrin recycling pathways dictate downstream Rho kinase signaling to regulate persistent cell migration. J Cell Biol 177:515-25 (2007). ELISA . PubMed: 17485491