Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VSV-G tag
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 VSV-G tag 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to VSV-G tag
特异性This product has been assayed by ELISA against 0.1 µg of the immunizing peptide. A 1/8000 to 1/32000 dilution of the antibody is recommended for this assay.
经测试应用适用于: ICC, WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1874 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
ab1874 被引用在 13 文献中.
- Dutta P et al. A novel modelling mechanism of PAEL receptor and GABARAPL2 interaction involved in Parkinson's disease. Neurosci Lett 673:12-18 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29496607
- Ni YX et al. A new role of anterograde motor Kif5b in facilitating large clathrin-coated vesicle mediated endocytosis via regulating clathrin uncoating. Cell Discov 4:65 (2018). PubMed: 30603101
- Pužar Dominkuš P et al. Nef is secreted in exosomes from Nef.GFP-expressing and HIV-1-infected human astrocytes. J Neurovirol 23:713-724 (2017). PubMed: 28762184
- Havekes R et al. Compartmentalized PDE4A5 Signaling Impairs Hippocampal Synaptic Plasticity and Long-Term Memory. J Neurosci 36:8936-46 (2016). WB, IHC, ICC/IF . PubMed: 27559174
- Havekes R et al. Sleep deprivation causes memory deficits by negatively impacting neuronal connectivity in hippocampal area CA1. Elife 5:N/A (2016). WB, IHC . PubMed: 27549340