Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VR1
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 VR1 一抗
特异性Immunohistochemical staining of VR1 in human glabrous skin using this antibody results in the staining of epidermal and dermal cells, as well as free nerve fibers and Merkel cells. Immunofluorescent staining of VR1 in human prostatic urethra results in fibrous staining within the epithelial cells.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody说明Vanilloid Receptor 1 (VR1), also known as capsaicin receptor, responds to both capsaicin, the pungent ingredient in hot peppers, and thermal stimuli within the noxious temperature range. This receptor is structurally related to the TRP family of ion channels and is predicted to contain 6 trans-membrane domains, a P-loop membrane domain and 3 ankyrin repeat domains. VR1 is highly permeable to divalent cations, including calcium and magnesium, as well as the monovalent cations sodium and potassium. Expression of VR1 appears to be limited to neurons within the sensory ganglia.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
功能Receptor-activated non-selective calcium permeant cation channel involved in detection of noxious chemical and thermal stimuli. Seems to mediate proton influx and may be involved in intracellular acidosis in nociceptive neurons. May be involved in mediation of inflammatory pain and hyperalgesia. Sensitized by a phosphatidylinositol second messenger system activated by receptor tyrosine kinases, which involves PKC isozymes and PCL. Acts as ionotropic endocannabinoid receptor with central neuromodulatory effects. Triggers a form of long-term depression (TRPV1-LTD) mediated by the endocannabinoid anandamine in the hippocampus and nucleus accubens by affecting AMPA receptors endocytosis.
组织特异性Widely expressed at low levels. Expression is elevated in dorsal root ganglia. In skin, expressed in cutaneous sensory nerve fibers, mast cells, epidermal keratinocytes, dermal blood vessels, the inner root sheet and the infundibulum of hair follicles, differentiated sebocytes, sweat gland ducts, and the secretory portion of eccrine sweat glands (at protein level).
序列相似性Belongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family. TrpV subfamily. TRPV1 sub-subfamily.
Contains 6 ANK repeats.
结构域The association domain (AD) is necessary for self-association.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylation by PKA reverses capsaicin-induced dephosphorylation at multiple sites, probably including Ser-117 as a major phosphorylation site. Phoshphorylation by CAMKII seems to regulate binding to vanilloids. Phosphorylated and modulated by PKCM and probably PKCZ. Dephosphorylation by calcineurin seems to lead to receptor desensitization and phosphorylation by CAMKII recovers activity.
细胞定位Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Cell projection > dendritic spine membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Capsaicin receptor antibody
- DKFZp434K0220 antibody
- osm 9 like TRP channel 1 antibody
ab3487 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Jian T et al. Flavonoids isolated from loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) leaves inhibit oxidative stress and inflammation induced by cigarette smoke in COPD mice: the role of TRPV1 signaling pathways. Food Funct 11:3516-3526 (2020). PubMed: 32253400
- Baker C et al. Natural product-drug conjugates for modulation of TRPV1-expressing tumors. Bioorg Med Chem 27:2531-2536 (2019). PubMed: 30885569
- Hashimoto T et al. Pathophysiological mechanisms of itch in bullous pemphigoid. J Am Acad Dermatol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31351883
- Zhang D et al. 125I radiation downregulates TRPV1 expression through miR-1246 in neuroblastoma cells. Oncol Rep 42:243-252 (2019). PubMed: 31059092
- Rice FL et al. The evolution and multi-molecular properties of NF1 cutaneous neurofibromas originating from C-fiber sensory endings and terminal Schwann cells at normal sites of sensory terminations in the skin. PLoS One 14:e0216527 (2019). PubMed: 31107888
- Nattkemper LA et al. The Genetics of Chronic Itch: Gene Expression in the Skin of Patients with Atopic Dermatitis and Psoriasis with Severe Itch. J Invest Dermatol 138:1311-1317 (2018). PubMed: 29317264
- Ives SJ et al. TRPV1 channels in human skeletal muscle feed arteries: implications for vascular function. Exp Physiol 102:1245-1258 (2017). PubMed: 28681979
- Deering-Rice CE et al. Characterization of Transient Receptor Potential Vanilloid-1 (TRPV1) Variant Activation by Coal Fly Ash Particles and Associations with Altered Transient Receptor Potential Ankyrin-1 (TRPA1) Expression and Asthma. J Biol Chem 291:24866-24879 (2016). PubMed: 27758864
- Deering-Rice CE et al. Transient receptor potential vanilloid-1 (TRPV1) is a mediator of lung toxicity for coal fly ash particulate material. Mol Pharmacol 81:411-9 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22155782
- Denda S et al. Glycolic acid induces keratinocyte proliferation in a skin equivalent model via TRPV1 activation. J Dermatol Sci 57:108-13 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 20060270