Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [SP145] to Villin
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
参阅全部 Villin 一抗
描述兔单克隆抗体[SP145] to Villin
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
预测可用于: Chicken, Cow, Pig
Synthetic peptide within Human Villin aa 800 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P09327
- Human colon, small intestine and kidney tissues; HT-29 cell lysate.
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A/G purified
纯化说明Purified from TCS by protein A/G.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130751 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Primary incubation for 10 minutes at room temperature.|
功能Ca(2+)-regulated actin-binding protein.
组织特异性Major component of microvilli of intestinal epithelial cells and kidney proximal tubule cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the villin/gelsolin family.
Contains 6 gelsolin-like repeats.
Contains 1 HP (headpiece) domain.
结构域Consists of a large core fragment, the N-terminal portion, and a small headpiece, the C-terminal portion. The headpiece binds F-actin strongly in both the presence and absence of calcium.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
- D2S1471 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000164145 antibody
- VIL antibody
ab130751, at 1/100 dilution, staining Villin in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
ab130751 staining Villin in mouse intestine tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde and blocked with 5% serum for 30 minutes at 25°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000) for 16 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 568-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG monoclonal (1/250) was used as the secondary antibody.
Villin was immunoprecipitated using 0.5mg SW480 whole cell extract, 5µg of Rabbit polyclonal to Villin and 50µl of protein G magnetic beads (+). No antibody was added to the control (-).
The antibody was incubated under agitation with Protein G beads for 10min, SW480 whole cell extract lysate diluted in RIPA buffer was added to each sample and incubated for a further 10min under agitation.
Proteins were eluted by addition of 40µl SDS loading buffer and incubated for 10min at 70°C; 10µl of each sample was separated on a SDS PAGE gel, transferred to a nitrocellulose membrane, blocked with 5% BSA and probed with ab130751.
Secondary: Mouse monoclonal [SB62a] Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG light chain (HRP) (ab99697).
Band: 93kDa; Villin
Overlay histogram showing Caco 2 cells stained with ab130751 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab130751, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H&L) (ab150077) at 1/2000 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (1μg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 525/30 bandpass filter.
Anti-Villin antibody [SP145] (ab130751) at 1/100 dilution + HT-29 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 93 kDa
ab130751 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Kasendra M et al. Duodenum Intestine-Chip for preclinical drug assessment in a human relevant model. Elife 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31933478
- Kawai K et al. Establishment of SLC15A1/PEPT1-Knockout Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell Line for Intestinal Drug Absorption Studies. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 17:49-57 (2020). PubMed: 31890740
- Jones JC et al. Cellular Plasticity of Defa4Cre-Expressing Paneth Cells in Response to Notch Activation and Intestinal Injury. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 7:533-554 (2019). PubMed: 30827941
- Koren E et al. ARTS mediates apoptosis and regeneration of the intestinal stem cell niche. Nat Commun 9:4582 (2018). PubMed: 30389919
- Madden LR et al. Bioprinted 3D Primary Human Intestinal Tissues Model Aspects of Native Physiology and ADME/Tox Functions. iScience 2:156-167 (2018). PubMed: 30428372
- Stokes K et al. The Circadian Clock Gene BMAL1 Coordinates Intestinal Regeneration. Cell Mol Gastroenterol Hepatol 4:95-114 (2017). PubMed: 28593182
- Delling M et al. Primary cilia are specialized calcium signalling organelles. Nature 504:311-4 (2013). PubMed: 24336288