Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [VG76e] to VEGFA
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Sheep, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 VEGFA 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[VG76e] to VEGFA
经测试应用适用于: ELISA, WB, IHC-Pmore details
种属反应性与反应: Sheep, Dog, Human
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat, Pig
Full length protein corresponding to Human VEGFA.
MNFLLSWVHWSLALLLYLHHAKWSQAAPMAEGGGQNHHEVVKFMDVYQRS YCHPIETLVD IFQEYPDEIEYIFKPSCVPLMRCGGCCNDEGLECVPTE ESNITMQIMRIKPHQGQHIGEM SFLQHNKCECRPKKDRARQEKKSVRG KGKGQKRKRKKSRYKSWSVPCGPCSERRKHLFVQ DPQTCKCSCKNTDS RCKARQLELNERTCRCDKPRR
Database link: P15692-2
- 购买相配的WB阳性对照Recombinant Human VEGFA protein
- VEGF recombinant protein
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 38-44 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol. use Tris HCl (pH 10) and NOT citrate buffer.|
功能Growth factor active in angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth. Induces endothelial cell proliferation, promotes cell migration, inhibits apoptosis and induces permeabilization of blood vessels. Binds to the FLT1/VEGFR1 and KDR/VEGFR2 receptors, heparan sulfate and heparin. NRP1/Neuropilin-1 binds isoforms VEGF-165 and VEGF-145. Isoform VEGF165B binds to KDR but does not activate downstream signaling pathways, does not activate angiogenesis and inhibits tumor growth.
组织特异性Isoform VEGF189, isoform VEGF165 and isoform VEGF121 are widely expressed. Isoform VEGF206 and isoform VEGF145 are not widely expressed.
疾病相关Defects in VEGFA are a cause of susceptibility to microvascular complications of diabetes type 1 (MVCD1) [MIM:603933]. These are pathological conditions that develop in numerous tissues and organs as a consequence of diabetes mellitus. They include diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy leading to end-stage renal disease, and diabetic neuropathy. Diabetic retinopathy remains the major cause of new-onset blindness among diabetic adults. It is characterized by vascular permeability and increased tissue ischemia and angiogenesis.
序列相似性Belongs to the PDGF/VEGF growth factor family.
细胞定位Secreted. VEGF121 is acidic and freely secreted. VEGF165 is more basic, has heparin-binding properties and, although a signicant proportion remains cell-associated, most is freely secreted. VEGF189 is very basic, it is cell-associated after secretion and is bound avidly by heparin and the extracellular matrix, although it may be released as a soluble form by heparin, heparinase or plasmin.
- Information by UniProt
- Folliculostellate cell-derived growth factor antibody
- Glioma-derived endothelial cell mitogen antibody
- MGC70609 antibody
ab119 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Adeoye OO et al. VEGF receptors mediate hypoxic remodeling of adult ovine carotid arteries. J Appl Physiol (1985) 117:777-87 (2014). PubMed: 25038104
- Adeoye OO et al. Contribution of increased VEGF receptors to hypoxic changes in fetal ovine carotid artery contractile proteins. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 304:C656-65 (2013). PubMed: 23325408
- Butler SM et al. Contributions of VEGF to age-dependent transmural gradients in contractile protein expression in ovine carotid arteries. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 301:C653-66 (2011). PubMed: 21653901
- de Queiroz GF et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor expression and microvascular density in soft tissue sarcomas in dogs. J Vet Diagn Invest 22:105-8 (2010). PubMed: 20093695
- Zhang L et al. Validation of anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (anti-VEGF) antibodies for immunohistochemical localization of VEGF in tissue sections: expression of VEGF in the human endometrium. J Pathol 185:402-8 (1998). PubMed: 9828839