Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 2 (phospho Y1214)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-VEGF Receptor 2 (phospho Y1214)抗体
参阅全部 VEGF Receptor 2 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to VEGF Receptor 2 (phospho Y1214)
特异性VEGFR3 has not been tested, but is expected to react.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human). The sequence is conserved in mouse and rat.
- NIH 3T3 cells transfected with full length, wild-type human VEGFR 2 and Porcine Aortic Endothelial cells transfected with a chimeric receptor consisting of the extracellular domain of the CSF 1 receptor coupled to the transmembrane and cytoplasmic domains of the mouse VEGFR 2.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated VEGFR 2 protein. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a VEGFR 2 derived peptide that is phosphorylated at Tyrosine 1214.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.35 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 200 kDa.|
功能Receptor for VEGF or VEGFC. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
疾病相关Defects in KDR are associated with susceptibility to hemangioma capillary infantile (HCI) [MIM:602089]. HCI are benign, highly proliferative lesions involving aberrant localized growth of capillary endothelium. They are the most common tumor of infancy, occurring in up to 10% of all births. Hemangiomas tend to appear shortly after birth and show rapid neonatal growth for up to 12 months characterized by endothelial hypercellularity and increased numbers of mast cells. This phase is followed by slow involution at a rate of about 10% per year and replacement by fibrofatty stroma.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated. Dephosphorylated by PTPRB. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-951, Tyr-996, Tyr-1054, Tyr-1059, Tyr-1175 and Tyr-1214.
- Information by UniProt
- CD309 antibody
- CD309 antigen antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
Peptide Competition and Stimulation: Extracts prepared from CSF-1 stimulated (1-4, 6) or unstimulated (5) PAE cells transfected with a chimeric CSF-1/VEGFR2 receptor were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4°C, then were incubated with 0.50
µg/mL ab5475 antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 3% BSA-TBST buffer, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1, 5, 6), the nonphosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen (2), a generic phosphotyrosine containing peptide (3), or, the phosphopeptide immunogen (4). After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and bands were detected using the Tropix WesternStar method. The data show that only the peptide corresponding to ab5475 blocks the antibody signal, and the stimulation of the phospho signal after stimulating ligand is added (CSF-1 for the chimeric r
ab5475 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Chen X et al. P53-induced miR-1249 inhibits tumor growth, metastasis, and angiogenesis by targeting VEGFA and HMGA2. Cell Death Dis 10:131 (2019). PubMed: 30755600
- Yang GL et al. TNFSF15 inhibits VEGF-stimulated vascular hyperpermeability by inducing VEGFR2 dephosphorylation. FASEB J 31:2001-2012 (2017). PubMed: 28183800
- Arya P et al. The endocytic recycling regulatory protein EHD1 Is required for ocular lens development. Dev Biol 408:41-55 (2015). PubMed: 26455409
- Hung YW et al. Monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 affects migration of hippocampal neural progenitors following status epilepticus in rats. J Neuroinflammation 10:11 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23339567
- Liu Z et al. In vivo Notch reactivation in differentiating cochlear hair cells induces Sox2 and Prox1 expression but does not disrupt hair cell maturation. Dev Dyn 241:684-96 (2012). PubMed: 22354878
- Färkkilä A et al. Serum vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF) is elevated in patients with ovarian granulosa cell tumor (GCT), and VEGF inhibition by bevacizumab induces apoptosis in GCT in vitro. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 96:E1973-81 (2011). WB, IHC ; Human . PubMed: 21994955
- Burgess D et al. Activated Ras alters lens and corneal development through induction of distinct downstream targets. BMC Dev Biol 10:13 (2010). IHC . PubMed: 20105280
- Yeh J et al. Ovarian vascular endothelial growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor patterns in reproductive aging. Fertil Steril 89:1546-56 (2008). PubMed: 17889862
- Wu L et al. A simple method for obtaining transferrins from human plasma and porcine serum: preparations and properties. J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 867:62-8 (2008). PubMed: 18396113