Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VEGF Receptor 1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-VEGF Receptor 1抗体
参阅全部 VEGF Receptor 1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to VEGF Receptor 1
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide within Human VEGF Receptor 1 aa 1300 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P17948
- IHC-P: Human angiosarcoma tissue. ICC/IF: A431 cell line
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact email@example.com.
VEGFR 1 is a cell membrane receptor kinase. It has a high affinity receptor for vascular endothelial growth factor and is putatively involved in the growth of endothelial cells and angiogenesis.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody说明VEGFR 1 is a cell membrane receptor kinase. It has a high affinity receptor for vascular endothelial growth factor and is putatively involved in the growth of endothelial cells and angiogenesis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2350 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
功能Receptor for VEGF, VEGFB and PGF. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. The VEGF-kinase ligand/receptor signaling system plays a key role in vascular development and regulation of vascular permeability. Isoform SFlt1 may have an inhibitory role in angiogenesis.
组织特异性Mostly in normal lung, but also in placenta, liver, kidney, heart and brain tissues. Specifically expressed in most of the vascular endothelial cells, and also expressed in peripheral blood monocytes. Isoform sFlt1 is strongly expressed in placenta.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 7 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- FLT 1 antibody
- FLT antibody
ICC/IF image of ab2350 stained A431 (human epidermoid carcinoma cell line) cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2350, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab2350 - immunohistochemistry
Formalin fixed paraffin embedded human angiosarcoma stained with VEGF Receptor 1, using ABC and AEC chromogen.
ab2350 被引用在 47 文献中.
- Kandemir YB et al. Is the effect of melatonin on vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 associated with angiogenesis in the rat ovary? Clinics (Sao Paulo) 74:e658 (2019). PubMed: 30864638
- Liao W et al. BMSC-derived exosomes carrying microRNA-122-5p promote proliferation of osteoblasts in osteonecrosis of the femoral head. Clin Sci (Lond) 133:1955-1975 (2019). PubMed: 31387936
- Stassi AF et al. Contribution of the VEGF system to the follicular persistence associated with bovine cystic ovaries. Theriogenology 138:52-65 (2019). PubMed: 31301448
- Su J et al. Ultrasound-mediated destruction of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) targeted and paclitaxel loaded microbubbles for inhibition of human breast cancer cell MCF-7 proliferation. Mol Cell Probes 46:101415 (2019). PubMed: 31228519
- Tyrsina E et al. Detection and quantification of VEGFR-1 in the nuclei of tumor cells by a new flow cytometry-based method. J Immunotoxicol 16:74-81 (2019). PubMed: 30985194