Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to VAMP8/EDB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 VAMP8/EDB 一抗
特异性Reacts specifically with the 10 kDa protein of human CaCo-2, rat PC12 and dog MDCK cell extracts.
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human VAMP8/EDB.
Previously labelled as VAMP8.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: 1/200 - 1/1000.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Involved in the targeting and/or fusion of transport vesicles to their target membrane. Involved for dense-granule secretion in platelets. Plays a role in regulated enzyme secretion in pancreatic acinar cells. Involved in the abscission of the midbody during cell division, which leads to completely separate daughter cells. Involved in the homotypic fusion of early and late endosomes.
序列相似性Belongs to the synaptobrevin family.
Contains 1 v-SNARE coiled-coil homology domain.
- Information by UniProt
- EDB antibody
- Endobrevin antibody
- VAMP 8 antibody
ab6186 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Yang Y et al. Polyphenols differentially inhibit degranulation of distinct subsets of vesicles in mast cells by specific interaction with granule-type-dependent SNARE complexes. Biochem J 450:537-46 (2013). PubMed: 23252429
- Bethani I et al. Endosomal fusion upon SNARE knockdown is maintained by residual SNARE activity and enhanced docking. Traffic 10:1543-59 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19624487
- Mashima H et al. Involvement of vesicle-associated membrane protein 7 in human gastric epithelial cell vacuolation induced by Helicobacter pylori-produced VacA. Infect Immun 76:2296-303 (2008). PubMed: 18362137
- Lapierre LA et al. Characterization of immunoisolated human gastric parietal cells tubulovesicles: identification of regulators of apical recycling. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 292:G1249-62 (2007). WB, IHC-P, IF ; Human . PubMed: 17255364
- Boström P et al. SNARE proteins mediate fusion between cytosolic lipid droplets and are implicated in insulin sensitivity. Nat Cell Biol 9:1286-93 (2007). PubMed: 17922004
- Pooley RD et al. CytLEK1 is a regulator of plasma membrane recycling through its interaction with SNAP-25. Mol Biol Cell 17:3176-86 (2006). PubMed: 16672379
- Polgár J et al. Vesicle-associated membrane protein 3 (VAMP-3) and VAMP-8 are present in human platelets and are required for granule secretion. Blood 100:1081-3 (2002). WB ; Human . PubMed: 12130530