Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to V5 tag (FITC)
- Suitable for: ICC
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 V5 tag 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to V5 tag (FITC)
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
经测试应用适用于: ICCmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1274 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
相关性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab1274 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Omrane M et al. Septin 9 has Two Polybasic Domains Critical to Septin Filament Assembly and Golgi Integrity. iScience 13:138-153 (2019). PubMed: 30831549
- Francis O et al. Molecular Phylogeny of a RING E3 Ubiquitin Ligase, Conserved in Eukaryotic Cells and Dominated by Homologous Components, the Muskelin/RanBPM/CTLH Complex. PLoS One 8:e75217 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24143168
- Linka Y et al. The impact of TEL-AML1 (ETV6-RUNX1) expression in precursor B cells and implications for leukaemia using three different genome-wide screening methods. Blood Cancer J 3:e151 (2013). PubMed: 24121163
- Adams JC et al. Extracellular matrix retention of thrombospondin 1 is controlled by its conserved C-terminal region. J Cell Sci 121:784-95 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18285447
- Prag S et al. Molecular analysis of muskelin identifies a conserved discoidin-like domain that contributes to protein self-association. Biochem J 381:547-59 (2004). PubMed: 15084145