Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to V5 tag (FITC)
- Suitable for: ICC, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1274 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18285447|
相关性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1274 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Omrane M et al. Septin 9 has Two Polybasic Domains Critical to Septin Filament Assembly and Golgi Integrity. iScience 13:138-153 (2019). PubMed: 30831549
- Francis O et al. Molecular Phylogeny of a RING E3 Ubiquitin Ligase, Conserved in Eukaryotic Cells and Dominated by Homologous Components, the Muskelin/RanBPM/CTLH Complex. PLoS One 8:e75217 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24143168
- Linka Y et al. The impact of TEL-AML1 (ETV6-RUNX1) expression in precursor B cells and implications for leukaemia using three different genome-wide screening methods. Blood Cancer J 3:e151 (2013). PubMed: 24121163
- Adams JC et al. Extracellular matrix retention of thrombospondin 1 is controlled by its conserved C-terminal region. J Cell Sci 121:784-95 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 18285447
- Prag S et al. Molecular analysis of muskelin identifies a conserved discoidin-like domain that contributes to protein self-association. Biochem J 381:547-59 (2004). PubMed: 15084145