Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to V5 tag (Agarose)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 V5 tag 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to V5 tag (Agarose)
经测试应用适用于: IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
常规说明Provided as 400µl of slurry (200µl gel + 200µl buffer). 100µg of the affinity purified antibody is attached to the gel at a ratio of 500µg antibody/ml of gel or 250µg IgG/ml of 50% slurry.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1229 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at a concentration of 15 - 20 µl of gel slurry per 0.1 to 1 mg of protein lysate or extract.|
相关性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab1229 被引用在 17 文献中.
- Zhou YT et al. A Species-Correlated Transitional Residue D132 on Human FMRP Plays a Role in Nuclear Localization via an RNA-Dependent Interaction With PABP1. Neuroscience 404:282-296 (2019). PubMed: 30742966
- Cockman EM et al. Identification of the Selenoprotein S Positive UGA Recoding (SPUR) element and its position-dependent activity. RNA Biol 16:1682-1696 (2019). PubMed: 31432740
- Greenberg RS et al. Single Amino Acid Change Underlies Distinct Roles of H2A.Z Subtypes in Human Syndrome. Cell 178:1421-1436.e24 (2019). PubMed: 31491386
- Pickar-Oliver A et al. Targeted transcriptional modulation with type I CRISPR-Cas systems in human cells. Nat Biotechnol 37:1493-1501 (2019). PubMed: 31548729
- Liu T et al. Glycosylation controls sodium-calcium exchanger 3 sub-cellular localization during cell cycle. Eur J Cell Biol 97:190-203 (2018). PubMed: 29526322