Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to V5 tag (Agarose)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 V5 tag 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to V5 tag (Agarose)
经测试应用适用于: IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
常规说明Provided as 400µl of slurry (200µl gel + 200µl buffer). 100µg of the affinity purified antibody is attached to the gel at a ratio of 500µg antibody/ml of gel or 250µg IgG/ml of 50% slurry.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1229 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at a concentration of 15 - 20 µl of gel slurry per 0.1 to 1 mg of protein lysate or extract.|
相关性The V5 epitope tag is derived from a small epitope (Pk) present on the P and V proteins of the paramyxovirus of simian virus 5 (SV5). The V5 tag is usually used with all 14 amino acids (GKPIPNPLLGLDST), although it has also been used with a shorter 9 amino acid sequence (IPNPLLGLD).
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST epitope tag antibody
- GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag antibody
- Protein Rev antibody
ab1229 被引用在 15 文献中.
- Zhou YT et al. A Species-Correlated Transitional Residue D132 on Human FMRP Plays a Role in Nuclear Localization via an RNA-Dependent Interaction With PABP1. Neuroscience 404:282-296 (2019). PubMed: 30742966
- Cockman EM et al. Identification of the Selenoprotein S Positive UGA Recoding (SPUR) element and its position-dependent activity. RNA Biol 16:1682-1696 (2019). PubMed: 31432740
- Liu T et al. Glycosylation controls sodium-calcium exchanger 3 sub-cellular localization during cell cycle. Eur J Cell Biol 97:190-203 (2018). PubMed: 29526322
- Yalla K et al. FBXW7 regulates DISC1 stability via the ubiquitin-proteosome system. Mol Psychiatry 23:1278-1286 (2018). PubMed: 28727686
- Renner TM et al. Full-Length Glycosylated Gag of Murine Leukemia Virus Can Associate with the Viral Envelope as a Type I Integral Membrane Protein. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29298890