Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1B4-UB] to Ubiquitin
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Tested applications are guaranteed to work and covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Predicted to work for this combination of applications and species but not guaranteed.
Does not work for this combination of applications and species.
1/500 - 1/1000.
1/500 - 1/1000.
相关性Function: Ubiquitin exists either covalently attached to another protein, or free (unanchored). When covalently bound, it is conjugated to target proteins via an isopeptide bond either as a monomer (monoubiquitin), a polymer linked via different Lys residues of the ubiquitin (polyubiquitin chains) or a linear polymer linked via the initiator Met of the ubiquitin (linear polyubiquitin chains). Polyubiquitin chains, when attached to a target protein, have different functions depending on the Lys residue of the ubiquitin that is linked: Lys-6-linked may be involved in DNA repair; Lys-11-linked is involved in ERAD (endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation) and in cell-cycle regulation; Lys-29-linked is involved in lysosomal degradation; Lys-33-linked is involved in kinase modification; Lys-48-linked is involved in protein degradation via the proteasome; Lys-63-linked is involved in endocytosis, DNA-damage responses as well as in signaling processes leading to activation of the transcription factor NF-kappa-B. Linear polymer chains formed via attachment by the initiator Met lead to cell signaling. Ubiquitin is usually conjugated to Lys residues of target proteins, however, in rare cases, conjugation to Cys or Ser residues has been observed. When polyubiquitin is free (unanchored-polyubiquitin), it also has distinct roles, such as in activation of protein kinases, and in signaling. Similarity: Belongs to the ubiquitin family. Contains 3 ubiquitin-like domains.
细胞定位Cell Membrane, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 50 antibody
- FLJ25987 antibody
- HEL S 50 antibody
ab122 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Pirooznia SK et al. PARIS induced defects in mitochondrial biogenesis drive dopamine neuron loss under conditions of parkin or PINK1 deficiency. Mol Neurodegener 15:17 (2020). PubMed: 32138754
- Shevade S et al. Food vacuole associated enolase in plasmodium undergoes multiple post-translational modifications: evidence for atypical ubiquitination. PLoS One 8:e72687 (2013). PubMed: 24009698
- Gao Z et al. Sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) Protein Degradation in Response to Persistent c-Jun N-terminal Kinase 1 (JNK1) Activation Contributes to Hepatic Steatosis in Obesity. J Biol Chem 286:22227-34 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21540183