Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to Tyrosine Hydroxylase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Tyrosine Hydroxylase 一抗
描述羊多克隆抗体to Tyrosine Hydroxylase
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Rat Tyrosine Hydroxylase. SDS-denatured, native rat tyrosine hydroxylase purified from pheochromocytoma (rat)
Database link: P04177
ab113 can be used as a marker for dopaminergic and noradrenergic neurons.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, 0.01% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, 0.238% HEPES
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
功能Plays an important role in the physiology of adrenergic neurons.
组织特异性Mainly expressed in the brain and adrenal glands.
通路Catecholamine biosynthesis; dopamine biosynthesis; dopamine from L-tyrosine: step 1/2.
疾病相关Defects in TH are the cause of dystonia DOPA-responsive autosomal recessive (ARDRD) [MIM:605407]; also known as autosomal recessive Segawa syndrome. ARDRD is a form of DOPA-responsive dystonia presenting in infancy or early childhood. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contractions, often leading to abnormal postures. Some cases of ARDRD present with parkinsonian symptoms in infancy. Unlike all other forms of dystonia, it is an eminently treatable condition, due to a favorable response to L-DOPA.
Note=May play a role in the pathogenesis of Parkinson disease (PD). A genome-wide copy number variation analysis has identified a 34 kilobase deletion over the TH gene in a PD patient but not in any controls.
序列相似性Belongs to the biopterin-dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Dystonia 14 antibody
- DYT14 antibody
- DYT5b antibody
ab113 被引用在 39 文献中.
- Wei YZ et al. Ellagic acid protects dopamine neurons from rotenone-induced neurotoxicity via activation of Nrf2 signalling. J Cell Mol Med N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32657027
- Brimblecombe KR et al. Calbindin-D28K Limits Dopamine Release in Ventral but Not Dorsal Striatum by Regulating Ca2+ Availability and Dopamine Transporter Function. ACS Chem Neurosci 10:3419-3426 (2019). PubMed: 31361457
- Llorca-Torralba M et al. Opioid Activity in the Locus Coeruleus Is Modulated by Chronic Neuropathic Pain. Mol Neurobiol 56:4135-4150 (2019). PubMed: 30284123
- Xia Y et al. Microglia as modulators of exosomal alpha-synuclein transmission. Cell Death Dis 10:174 (2019). PubMed: 30787269
- Ma K et al. Reduced VMAT2 expression exacerbates the hyposmia in the MPTP model of Parkinson's disease. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 513:306-312 (2019). PubMed: 30954223