Key features and details
- Sheep polyclonal to Tyrosine Hydroxylase
- Suitable for: IHC-FrFl, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB, IP, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Tyrosine Hydroxylase 一抗
描述羊多克隆抗体to Tyrosine Hydroxylase
经测试应用适用于: IHC-FrFl, ICC/IF, IHC-Fr, WB, IP, IHC-FoFrmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Rat Tyrosine Hydroxylase. SDS-denatured, native rat tyrosine hydroxylase purified from pheochromocytoma (rat)
Database link: P04177
- Rat brain normal tissue lysate - total protein (ab29475) can be used as a positive control in WB.
ab113 can be used as a marker for dopaminergic and noradrenergic neurons.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, 0.01% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol, 0.238% HEPES
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab113 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FrFl||1/1000 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Plays an important role in the physiology of adrenergic neurons.
组织特异性Mainly expressed in the brain and adrenal glands.
通路Catecholamine biosynthesis; dopamine biosynthesis; dopamine from L-tyrosine: step 1/2.
疾病相关Defects in TH are the cause of dystonia DOPA-responsive autosomal recessive (ARDRD) [MIM:605407]; also known as autosomal recessive Segawa syndrome. ARDRD is a form of DOPA-responsive dystonia presenting in infancy or early childhood. Dystonia is defined by the presence of sustained involuntary muscle contractions, often leading to abnormal postures. Some cases of ARDRD present with parkinsonian symptoms in infancy. Unlike all other forms of dystonia, it is an eminently treatable condition, due to a favorable response to L-DOPA.
Note=May play a role in the pathogenesis of Parkinson disease (PD). A genome-wide copy number variation analysis has identified a 34 kilobase deletion over the TH gene in a PD patient but not in any controls.
序列相似性Belongs to the biopterin-dependent aromatic amino acid hydroxylase family.
- Information by UniProt
- Dystonia 14 antibody
- DYT14 antibody
- DYT5b antibody
Immunostaining of rabbit retina showing specific labeling of tyrosine hydroxylase in green.
ab113 at 1/2000 dilution staining rat brain cells (ab29475) by immunocyctochemistry. The antibody was incubated with the tissue for 48 hours and then bound antibody was detected using a biotinylated donkey anti-sheep antibody. The image shows the staining of free-floating 50 micron brainstem sections, labelling A5cell groups. The antibody also labels fine varicosities of axons.
Western blot of 10 ug of rat caudate lysate showing specific immunolabeling of the ~60k tyrosine hydroxylase protein.
ab113 被引用在 38 文献中.
- Xia Y et al. Microglia as modulators of exosomal alpha-synuclein transmission. Cell Death Dis 10:174 (2019). PubMed: 30787269
- Ma K et al. Reduced VMAT2 expression exacerbates the hyposmia in the MPTP model of Parkinson's disease. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 513:306-312 (2019). PubMed: 30954223
- Bülbül M et al. Central neuropeptide-S treatment improves neurofunctions of 6-OHDA-induced Parkinsonian rats. Exp Neurol 317:78-86 (2019). PubMed: 30825442
- Hernández-Pérez OR et al. A Synaptically Connected Hypothalamic Magnocellular Vasopressin-Locus Coeruleus Neuronal Circuit and Its Plasticity in Response to Emotional and Physiological Stress. Front Neurosci 13:196 (2019). PubMed: 30949017
- Kostuk EW et al. Subregional differences in astrocytes underlie selective neurodegeneration or protection in Parkinson's disease models in culture. Glia 67:1542-1557 (2019). PubMed: 31025779