Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [T311] to Tyrosinase
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 Tyrosinase 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[T311] to Tyrosinase
特异性Studies have shown tyrosinase to be a very specific marker for melanomas, not cross reacting with any other tumors or normal tissues tested Other studies have shown tyrosinase to be a more sensitive marker when compared to HMB-45 and MART-1. It has also shown to label a higher percentage of desmoplastic melanomas than HMB-45. However, both tyrosinase and MART-1 negative staining was seen in those variants without an epidermal component. Unlike HMB-45, neither tyrosinase or MART-1 discriminates between activated or resting melanocytes. In conclusion, tyrosinase appears to be a superior melanoma marker when compared to HMB-45.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WBmore details
Recombinant full length protein.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on [20/07/17]. The following lots are from ascites and are still in stock as of [20/07/17] – [GR278593]. Lot numbers higher than [GR278593] will be from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.099% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.9% Proprietary component, 99% Water
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab738 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能This is a copper-containing oxidase that functions in the formation of pigments such as melanins and other polyphenolic compounds. Catalyzes the rate-limiting conversions of tyrosine to DOPA, DOPA to DOPA-quinone and possibly 5,6-dihydroxyindole to indole-5,6 quinone.
疾病相关Defects in TYR are the cause of albinism oculocutaneous type 1A (OCA1A) [MIM:203100]; also known as tyrosinase negative oculocutaneous albinism. An autosomal recessive disorder in which the biosynthesis of melanin pigment is absent in skin, hair, and eyes. It is characterized by complete lack of tyrosinase activity due to production of an inactive enzyme. Patients present with a life-long absence of melanin pigment after birth, and manifest increased sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation with predisposition to skin cancer. Visual anomalies include decreased acuity, nystagmus, strabismus and photophobia.
Defects in TYR are the cause of albinism oculocutaneous type 1B (OCA1B) [MIM:606952]; also known as albinism yellow mutant type. An autosomal recessive disorder in which the biosynthesis of melanin pigment is reduced in skin, hair, and eyes. It is characterized by partial lack of tyrosinase activity. Patients have white hair at birth that rapidly turns yellow or blond. They manifest the development of minimal-to-moderate amounts of cutaneous and ocular pigment. Some patients may have with white hair in the warmer areas (scalp and axilla) and progressively darker hair in the cooler areas (extremities). This variant phenotype is due to a loss of tyrosinase activity above 35-37 degrees C.
序列相似性Belongs to the tyrosinase family.
- Information by UniProt
- ATN antibody
- CMM8 antibody
- LB24 AB antibody
Anti-Tyrosinase antibody [T311] (ab738) at 1/250 dilution + Human A375 whole cell lysate at 10000 cells
HRP-conjugated Horse anti-mouse IgG polyclonal at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 65 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 10 minutes
Blocked with 5% Milk for 1 hour at 20°C
ab738 staining Tyrosinase in human neonatal foreskin (NHM) cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
NHM grown on coverslips were fixed and probed with anti-NCKX5-(I) (green) and ab738 (red). Merged images are shown.
ab738 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Kawakami T et al. Approach for the Derivation of Melanocytes from Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells. J Invest Dermatol 138:150-158 (2018). PubMed: 28887108
- Margaryan NV et al. Melanocytes Affect Nodal Expression and Signaling in Melanoma Cells: A Lesson from Pediatric Large Congenital Melanocytic Nevi. Int J Mol Sci 17:418 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27011171
- Allouche J et al. In vitro modeling of hyperpigmentation associated to neurofibromatosis type 1 using melanocytes derived from human embryonic stem cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:9034-9 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26150484
- Loubéry S et al. Myosin VI regulates actin dynamics and melanosome biogenesis. Traffic 13:665-80 (2012). PubMed: 22321127
- Gutiérrez-Juárez G et al. Optical Photoacoustic Detection of Circulating Melanoma Cells In Vitro. Int J Thermophys 31:784-792 (2010). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20730036
- Ginger RS et al. SLC24A5 Encodes a trans-Golgi Network Protein with Potassium-dependent Sodium-Calcium Exchange Activity That Regulates Human Epidermal Melanogenesis. J Biol Chem 283:5486-95 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18166528
- Jungbluth AA et al. T311--an anti-tyrosinase monoclonal antibody for the detection of melanocytic lesions in paraffin embedded tissues. Pathol Res Pract 196:235-42 (2000). PubMed: 10782467
- Kaufmann O et al. Tyrosinase, melan-A, and KBA62 as markers for the immunohistochemical identification of metastatic amelanotic melanomas on paraffin sections. Mod Pathol 11:740-6 (1998). PubMed: 9720502
- Hofbauer GF et al. Tyrosinase immunoreactivity in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded primary and metastatic melanoma: frequency and distribution. J Cutan Pathol 25:204-9 (1998). PubMed: 9609139
- Liechtenstein T et al. Anti-melanoma vaccines engineered to simultaneously modulate cytokine priming and silence PD-L1 characterized using ex vivo myeloid-derived suppressor cells as a readout of therapeutic efficacy. Oncoimmunology 3:e945378 (0). WB . PubMed: 25954597