产品名称Trypsin Antigen Retrieval Solution
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Trypsin-based antigen retrieval solution for Protease-Induced Epitope Retrieval (PIER) (ab970). Contains colored pH indicator for easy pH confirmation.
Protocol Notes: 1) Deparaffinize tissues and hydrate to water. If necessary perform a hydrogen peroxide block, wash in water, and rinse in PBS or TBS. The tissue section is ready for trypsin digestion. 2) Combine 1 part trypsin concentrate with 1 part buffer (working solution stable for 5 working days at 2-8ºC). Incubate section for 5-10 minutes at 37°C or 15 minutes at room temperature. Then, rinse well in PBS or TBS buffer and proceed with immunostaining procedure. This product utilises a color-coded pH indicator (rose) for easy identification. The end-user can visually inspect the solution and see that the mixture or buffer is at the proper pH. If the mixed solution is purple, the pH is too high for optimum digestion. If the buffer or trypsin solution turns orange or yellow, the pH is too low for optimum digestion.
Trypsin is a commonly used digestive enzyme. In formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues, certain antibody protocols required enzyme pretreatment for proper immunohistochemical staining.
Other products for IHC
Find more kits and reagents for antigen retrieval, blocking, signal amplification, visualization, counterstaining, and mounting in the IHC kits and reagents guide.
存放说明Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Carrier protein
Concentration information loading...
Reagent说明Trypsin is a commonly used digestive enzyme. In formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissues, certain antibody protocols required enzyme pretreatment for proper immunohistochemical staining.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab970 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Ratio for 25ml concentrated trypsin and 25 ml buffer is 1:1 - 1:3.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab970 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Kim HS et al. Morphological characteristics of vasculogenic mimicry and its correlation with EphA2 expression in gastric adenocarcinoma. Sci Rep 9:3414 (2019). PubMed: 30833656
- Cao Y et al. Plasma High Mobility Group Box 1 (HMGB1), Osteopontin (OPN), and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) as Admissible Biomarkers for Endometriosis. Sci Rep 9:9272 (2019). PubMed: 31239500
- Choi MC et al. Alleviation of Murine Osteoarthritis by Cartilage-Specific Deletion of I?B?. Arthritis Rheumatol 70:1440-1449 (2018). PubMed: 29604191
- Hong HN et al. Cancer-associated fibroblasts promote gastric tumorigenesis through EphA2 activation in a ligand-independent manner. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 144:1649-1663 (2018). PubMed: 29948146
- Chaudhury A et al. CELF1 is a central node in post-transcriptional regulatory programmes underlying EMT. Nat Commun 7:13362 (2016). PubMed: 27869122
- González-Warleta M et al. Neospora caninum infection as a cause of reproductive failure in a sheep flock. Vet Res 45:88 (2014). PubMed: 25158756
- Williams CD et al. Acetaminophen-induced hepatic neutrophil accumulation and inflammatory liver injury in CD18-deficient mice. Liver Int : (2010). PubMed: 20500806
- Graham SA et al. Prolectin, a glycan-binding receptor on dividing B cells in germinal centers. J Biol Chem 284:18537-44 (2009). PubMed: 19419970
- Schauer IG et al. Keratinocyte-derived chemokine induces prostate epithelial hyperplasia and reactive stroma in a novel transgenic mouse model. Prostate 69:373-84 (2009). PubMed: 19021203
- O'Donnell RK et al. Immunohistochemical method identifies lymphovascular invasion in a majority of oral squamous cell carcinomas and discriminates between blood and lymphatic vessel invasion. J Histochem Cytochem 56:803-10 (2008). PubMed: 18505934