Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRPM8
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 TRPM8 一抗
特异性Reacts with residues 278-292 and the C terminus sequence of the human trpm8 protein.
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Immunogen affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3243 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 127 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/2000.|
功能Receptor-activated non-selective cation channel involved in detection of sensations such as coolness, by being activated by cold temperature below 25 degrees Celsius. Activated by icilin, eucalyptol, menthol, cold and modulation of intracellular pH. Involved in menthol sensation. Permeable for monovalent cations sodium, potassium, and cesium and divalent cation calcium. Temperature sensing is tightly linked to voltage-dependent gating. Activated upon depolarization, changes in temperature resulting in graded shifts of its voltage-dependent activation curves. The chemical agonists menthol functions as a gating modifier, shifting activation curves towards physiological membrane potentials. Temperature sensitivity arises from a tenfold difference in the activation energies associated with voltage-dependent opening and closing.
组织特异性Expressed in prostate. Also expressed in most in prostate tumors. Also expressed in non-prostatic primary tumors such as colon, lung, breast and skin tumors.
序列相似性Belongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family. LTrpC subfamily. TRPM8 sub-subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- Long transient receptor potential channel 6 antibody
- LTrpC-6 antibody
- LTrpC6 antibody
Anti-TRPM8 antibody (ab3243) at 1/750 dilution + TRPM8 transfected Cos7 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 127 kDa
ab3243 staining TRPM8 in human prostate cancer tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
All lanes : Anti-TRPM8 antibody (ab3243) at 1000 cells
Lane 1 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human hepatocyte lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size: 127 kDa
ab3243 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Silva DF et al. TRPM8 channel activation triggers relaxation of pudendal artery with increased sensitivity in the hypertensive rats. Pharmacol Res 147:104329 (2019). PubMed: 31340190
- Zheng W et al. Identification and characterization of hydrophobic gate residues in TRP channels. FASEB J 32:639-653 (2018). PubMed: 28970257
- Liu T et al. RNA interference-mediated depletion of TRPM8 enhances the efficacy of epirubicin chemotherapy in prostate cancer LNCaP and PC3 cells. Oncol Lett 15:4129-4136 (2018). PubMed: 29541177
- Liu J et al. Silencing of TRPM8 inhibits aggressive tumor phenotypes and enhances gemcitabine sensitivity in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology 18:935-944 (2018). PubMed: 30316690
- Huang F et al. TRPM8 downregulation by angiotensin II in vascular smooth muscle cells is involved in hypertension. Mol Med Rep 15:1900-1908 (2017). PubMed: 28138709