Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRPM8
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Immunogen affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3243 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/2000.|
功能Receptor-activated non-selective cation channel involved in detection of sensations such as coolness, by being activated by cold temperature below 25 degrees Celsius. Activated by icilin, eucalyptol, menthol, cold and modulation of intracellular pH. Involved in menthol sensation. Permeable for monovalent cations sodium, potassium, and cesium and divalent cation calcium. Temperature sensing is tightly linked to voltage-dependent gating. Activated upon depolarization, changes in temperature resulting in graded shifts of its voltage-dependent activation curves. The chemical agonists menthol functions as a gating modifier, shifting activation curves towards physiological membrane potentials. Temperature sensitivity arises from a tenfold difference in the activation energies associated with voltage-dependent opening and closing.
组织特异性Expressed in prostate. Also expressed in most in prostate tumors. Also expressed in non-prostatic primary tumors such as colon, lung, breast and skin tumors.
序列相似性Belongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family. LTrpC subfamily. TRPM8 sub-subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- Long transient receptor potential channel 6 antibody
- LTrpC-6 antibody
- LTrpC6 antibody
ab3243 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Silva DF et al. TRPM8 channel activation triggers relaxation of pudendal artery with increased sensitivity in the hypertensive rats. Pharmacol Res 147:104329 (2019). PubMed: 31340190
- Zheng W et al. Identification and characterization of hydrophobic gate residues in TRP channels. FASEB J 32:639-653 (2018). PubMed: 28970257
- Liu T et al. RNA interference-mediated depletion of TRPM8 enhances the efficacy of epirubicin chemotherapy in prostate cancer LNCaP and PC3 cells. Oncol Lett 15:4129-4136 (2018). PubMed: 29541177
- Liu J et al. Silencing of TRPM8 inhibits aggressive tumor phenotypes and enhances gemcitabine sensitivity in pancreatic cancer. Pancreatology 18:935-944 (2018). PubMed: 30316690
- Huang F et al. TRPM8 downregulation by angiotensin II in vascular smooth muscle cells is involved in hypertension. Mol Med Rep 15:1900-1908 (2017). PubMed: 28138709