Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to TRPM7
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Crayfish
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 TRPM7 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC-FoFrmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human, Crayfish
预测可用于: Dog, Pig
- Daudi lysate
In response to customer feedback and in-house testing the latest lot doesn't pass the WB quality testing so we have decided to remove the application for now. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Please see reference He et al for details of the size of the protein detected by SDS-PAGE. Principal Names: TRPM7; transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily M, member 7; CHAK; CHAK1; LTRPC7; FLJ20117; TRP-PLIK; LTRPC ion channel family member 7; homolog of mouse transient receptor potential-phospholipase C-interacting kinase CHaK hypothetical protein. Official Gene Symbol - TRPM7 GenBank Accession Number – XP_030709 LocusLink ID - 54822 (human).
Can be blocked with Human TRPM7 peptide (ab22777).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab729 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21183474|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000. PubMed: 16285951|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 16285951|
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 19734892|
功能Essential ion channel and serine/threonine-protein kinase. Divalent cation channel permeable to calcium and magnesium. Has a central role in magnesium ion homeostasis and in the regulation of anoxic neuronal cell death. The kinase activity is essential for the channel function. May be involved in a fundamental process that adjusts plasma membrane divalent cation fluxes according to the metabolic state of the cell. Phosphorylates annexin A1 (ANXA1).
疾病相关Defects in TRPM7 are a cause of susceptibility to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-parkinsonism/dementia complex type 1 (ALS-PDC1) [MIM:105500]; also called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-parkinsonism/dementia complex of Guam or Guam disease. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis-parkinsonism/dementia complex type 1 is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by chronic, progressive and uniformly fatal amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism-dementia. Both diseases are known to occur in the same kindred, the same sibship and even the same individual.
序列相似性In the C-terminal section; belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Alpha-type protein kinase family. ALPK subfamily.
In the N-terminal section; belongs to the transient receptor (TC 1.A.4) family. LTrpC subfamily. TRPM7 sub-subfamily.
Contains 1 alpha-type protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ALSPDC antibody
- CHAK antibody
- CHAK1 antibody
ab729 被引用在 20 文献中.
- Xing J et al. TRPM7 channel inhibition exacerbates pulmonary arterial hypertension through MEK/ERK pathway. Aging (Albany NY) 11:4050-4065 (2019). PubMed: 31219801
- Won J et al. Molecular expression of Mg2+ regulator TRPM7 and CNNM4 in rat odontoblasts. Arch Oral Biol 96:182-188 (2018). PubMed: 30278312
- Liu A et al. TRPM7 in CHBP-induced renoprotection upon ischemia reperfusion-related injury. Sci Rep 8:5510 (2018). PubMed: 29615639
- Gao SL et al. TRPM7 is overexpressed in bladder cancer and promotes proliferation, migration, invasion and tumor growth. Oncol Rep 38:1967-1976 (2017). PubMed: 28791418
- Lin J et al. TRPM7 channel regulates ox-LDL-induced proliferation and migration of vascular smooth muscle cells via MEK-ERK pathways. FEBS Lett 590:520-32 (2016). PubMed: 26900082