Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [TA99] to TRP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
参阅全部 TRP1 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[TA99] to TRP1
特异性ab3312 is specific for melanomas and does not react with carcinomas and sarcomas.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
SK-MEL-23 Melanoma cell line.
- In Western Blot, this antibody gave a positive signal in human skin tissue lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3312 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 72 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa).|
功能Oxidation of 5,6-dihydroxyindole-2-carboxylic acid (DHICA) into indole-5,6-quinone-2-carboxylic acid. May regulate or influence the type of melanin synthesized.
通路Pigment biosynthesis; melanin biosynthesis.
疾病相关Defects in TYRP1 are the cause of albinism oculocutaneous type 3 (OCA3) [MIM:203290]; also known as Rufous oculocutaneous albinism. An autosomal recessive disorder in which the biosynthesis of melanin pigment is reduced in skin, hair, and eyes. Tyrosinase activity is normal and patients have only moderate reduction of pigment. The eyes present red reflex on transillumination of the iris, dilution of color of iris, nystagmus and strabismus. Darker-skinned individuals have bright copper-red coloration of the skin and hair.
序列相似性Belongs to the tyrosinase family.
- Information by UniProt
- 5 antibody
- 5,6 dihydroxyindole 2 carboxylic acid oxidase antibody
- 6-dihydroxyindole-2-carboxylic acid oxidase antibody
Anti-TRP1 antibody [TA99] (ab3312) at 5 µg/ml + Human skin tissue lysate - total protein (ab30166) at 20 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 72 kDa
Observed band size: 72 kDa
Additional bands at: 61 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
ab3312 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Belote RL & Simon SM Ca2+ transients in melanocyte dendrites and dendritic spine-like structures evoked by cell-to-cell signaling. J Cell Biol 219:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31821412
- Chatatikun M et al. Anti melanogenic effect of Croton roxburghii and Croton sublyratus leaves in a-MSH stimulated B16F10?cells. J Tradit Complement Med 9:66-72 (2019). PubMed: 30671368
- Pyo JJ et al. Keratinocyte-derived IL-36? plays a role in hydroquinone-induced chemical leukoderma through inhibition of melanogenesis in human epidermal melanocytes. Arch Toxicol 93:2307-2320 (2019). PubMed: 31256213
- Bergam P et al. ABCB6 Resides in Melanosomes and Regulates Early Steps of Melanogenesis Required for PMEL Amyloid Matrix Formation. J Mol Biol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29940187
- Kwon SJ et al. Synergistic effect of rice bran extract and extremely low-frequency electromagnetic fields on dermal papilla/melanocytes in melanogenesis. Bioelectromagnetics 39:595-603 (2018). PubMed: 30371954