Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Triosephosphate isomerase
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Triosephosphate isomerase 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Triosephosphate isomerase
经测试应用适用于: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within amino acids 187-249 of Human Triosephosphate isomerase (NP_000356).
- WB: 293T, HeLaS3, HepG2 and Raji cell lysates; A431, H1299, whole cell lysates. IHC-P: SNU16 tissue
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.025% Proclin 300
Constituents: 78% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
相关性Triosephosphate isomerase (TIM) catalyses the reversible interconversion of G3P and DHAP. Only G3P can be used in glycolysis, therefore TIM is essential for energy production, allowing two molecules of G3P to be produced for every glucose molecule, thereby doubling the energy yield. Defects in TPI1 are the cause of triosephosphate isomerase deficiency (TPI deficiency) [MIM:190450]. TPI deficiency is an autosomal recessive disorder. It is the most severe clinical disorder of glycolysis. It is associated with neonatal jaundice, chronic hemolytic anemia, progressive neuromuscular dysfunction, cardiomyopathy and increased susceptibility to infection.
细胞定位Cytoplasmic and Nuclear; extracellular vesicle exosome; extracellular space.
- epididymis secretory protein Li 49 antibody
- HEL-S-49 antibody
- MGC88108 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Triosephosphate isomerase antibody (ab96696) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : H1299 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
12% SDS PAGE
ab96696, at a 1/100 dilution, staining Triosephosphate isomerase in paraffin embedded SNU16 (human) by Immunohistochemical analysis.
ab96696 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Coulibaly A et al. STAT3 governs the HIF-1a response in IL-15 primed human NK cells. Sci Rep 11:7023 (2021). PubMed: 33782423
- Wu L et al. Niche-Selective Inhibition of Pathogenic Th17 Cells by Targeting Metabolic Redundancy. Cell 182:641-654.e20 (2020). PubMed: 32615085
- Velásquez SY et al. Innate Cytokine Induced Early Release of IFN? and CC Chemokines from Hypoxic Human NK Cells Is Independent of Glucose. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32192004
- Gao W et al. Targeting oxidative pentose phosphate pathway prevents recurrence in mutant Kras colorectal carcinomas. PLoS Biol 17:e3000425 (2019). PubMed: 31461438
- Rai V et al. Real-time iTRAQ-based proteome profiling revealed the central metabolism involved in nitrogen starvation induced lipid accumulation in microalgae. Sci Rep 7:45732 (2017). PubMed: 28378827
- Peng X et al. Autophagy promotes paclitaxel resistance of cervical cancer cells: involvement of Warburg effect activated hypoxia-induced factor 1-a-mediated signaling. Cell Death Dis 5:e1367 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 25118927
- Mukai C et al. Biomimicry enhances sequential reactions of tethered glycolytic enzymes, TPI and GAPDHS. PLoS One 8:e61434 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23626684