Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRF1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1423 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 60-65 kDa. An additional non specific band at 35 kDa may be observed. Denatured whole cell extracts (prepare total cell extracts with 6M urea, 1% SDS, 150 mM NaCl, 25mM Tris ph8, and then sonicate for 10 seconds)and TBS based buffers with 0.5% Tween 20 are recommended.|
功能Binds the telomeric double-stranded TTAGGG repeat and negatively regulates telomere length. Involved in the regulation of the mitotic spindle. Component of the shelterin complex (telosome) that is involved in the regulation of telomere length and protection. Shelterin associates with arrays of double-stranded TTAGGG repeats added by telomerase and protects chromosome ends; without its protective activity, telomeres are no longer hidden from the DNA damage surveillance and chromosome ends are inappropriately processed by DNA repair pathways.
组织特异性Highly expressed and ubiquitous. Isoform Pin2 predominates.
序列相似性Contains 1 HTH myb-type DNA-binding domain.
结构域The acidic N-terminal domain binds to the ankyrin repeats of TNKS1 and TNKS2. The C-terminal domain binds microtubules.
The TRFH dimerization region mediates the interaction with TINF2.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated preferentially on Ser-219 in an ATM-dependent manner in response to ionizing DNA damage.
ADP-ribosylation by TNKS1 or TNKS2 diminishes its ability to bind to telomeric DNA.
Ubiquitinated by RLIM/RNF12, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitinated by a SCF (SKP1-CUL1-F-box protein) ubiquitin-protein ligase complex, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
细胞定位Nucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Chromosome > telomere. Colocalizes with telomeric DNA in interphase and metaphase cells and is located at chromosome ends during metaphase. Associates with the mitotic spindle.
- Information by UniProt
- hTRF1 AS antibody
- NIMA interacting protein 2 antibody
- NIMA-interacting protein 2 antibody
ab1423 被引用在 34 文献中.
- Ge J et al. SIRT6 participates in the quality control of aged oocytes via modulating telomere function. Aging (Albany NY) 11:1965-1976 (2019). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 30926765
- Morcos YAT et al. A Novel Tissue and Stem Cell Specific TERF1 Splice Variant Is Downregulated in Tumour Cells. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2019). WB, IF, IHC ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 31877678
- Margalef P et al. Stabilization of Reversed Replication Forks by Telomerase Drives Telomere Catastrophe. Cell 172:439-453.e14 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29290468
- Ling X et al. TERT regulates telomere-related senescence and apoptosis through DNA damage response in male germ cells exposed to BPDE in vitro and to B[a]P in vivo. Environ Pollut 235:836-849 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29353801
- Nelson ND et al. The C-terminal extension unique to the long isoform of the shelterin component TIN2 enhances its interaction with TRF2 in a phosphorylation- and dyskeratosis congenita-cluster-dependent fashion. Mol Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2018). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 29581185