Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRAP/CD40L
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 TRAP/CD40L 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to TRAP/CD40L. surrounding amino acid 246 of human CD40 Ligand
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.5% BSA, 0.015% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
功能Mediates B-cell proliferation in the absence of co-stimulus as well as IgE production in the presence of IL-4. Involved in immunoglobulin class switching.
Release of soluble CD40L from platelets is partially regulated by GP IIb/IIIa, actin polymerization, and an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor-sensitive pathway.
组织特异性Specifically expressed on activated CD4+ T-lymphocytes.
疾病相关Defects in CD40LG are the cause of X-linked immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM type 1 (HIGM1) [MIM:308230]; also known as X-linked hyper IgM syndrome (XHIM). HIGM1 is an immunoglobulin isotype switch defect characterized by elevated concentrations of serum IgM and decreased amounts of all other isotypes. Affected males present at an early age (usually within the first year of life) recurrent bacterial and opportunistic infections, including Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia and intractable diarrhea due to cryptosporidium infection. Despite substitution treatment with intravenous immunoglobulin, the overall prognosis is rather poor, with a death rate of about 10% before adolescence.
序列相似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
翻译后修饰The soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
N-linked glycan is a mixture of high mannose and complex type. Glycan structure does not influence binding affinity to CD40.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 40L antibody
- CD154 antibody
- CD40 antigen ligand antibody
ab2391 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Carriba P & Davies AM How CD40L reverse signaling regulates axon and dendrite growth. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32506167
- Calhan OY et al. CD40L reverse signaling suppresses prevertebral sympathetic axon growth and tissue innervation. Dev Neurobiol 79:949-962 (2019). PubMed: 32077240
- Shen DS et al. Aspirin eugenol ester inhibits agonist-induced platelet aggregation in vitro by regulating PI3K/Akt, MAPK and Sirt 1/CD40L pathways. Eur J Pharmacol 852:1-13 (2019). PubMed: 30797789
- Howard L et al. CD40 forward signalling is a physiological regulator of early sensory axon growth. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31488565
- Bagi Z et al. Extracellular vesicle integrins act as a nexus for platelet adhesion in cerebral microvessels. Sci Rep 9:15847 (2019). PubMed: 31676801
- Carriba P & Davies AM CD40 is a major regulator of dendrite growth from developing excitatory and inhibitory neurons. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29111976
- Ye QX et al. Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase and inducible nitric oxide synthase mediate immune tolerance induced by CTLA4Ig and anti-CD154 hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in a sensitized mouse model. Exp Ther Med 14:1884-1891 (2017). PubMed: 28962099