Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRAP/CD40L
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.03% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA, 0.015% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/200. See Abreview|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
功能Mediates B-cell proliferation in the absence of co-stimulus as well as IgE production in the presence of IL-4. Involved in immunoglobulin class switching.
Release of soluble CD40L from platelets is partially regulated by GP IIb/IIIa, actin polymerization, and an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor-sensitive pathway.
组织特异性Specifically expressed on activated CD4+ T-lymphocytes.
疾病相关Defects in CD40LG are the cause of X-linked immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM type 1 (HIGM1) [MIM:308230]; also known as X-linked hyper IgM syndrome (XHIM). HIGM1 is an immunoglobulin isotype switch defect characterized by elevated concentrations of serum IgM and decreased amounts of all other isotypes. Affected males present at an early age (usually within the first year of life) recurrent bacterial and opportunistic infections, including Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia and intractable diarrhea due to cryptosporidium infection. Despite substitution treatment with intravenous immunoglobulin, the overall prognosis is rather poor, with a death rate of about 10% before adolescence.
序列相似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
翻译后修饰The soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
N-linked glycan is a mixture of high mannose and complex type. Glycan structure does not influence binding affinity to CD40.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 40L antibody
- CD154 antibody
- CD40 antigen ligand antibody
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed, 0.1% Triton X-100 permeabilized RAW 264.7 (mouse macrophage cell line transformed with Abelson murine leukemia virus) cells TRAP/CD40L with ab2391 at 1/200 dilution, followed by Chicken Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488 secondary antibody at 1/750 dilution (green). WGA is detected with Alexa Fluor® 568 Wheat Germ Agglutinin (red). The nuclear counter stain is DAPI (blue).
All lanes : Anti-TRAP/CD40L antibody (ab2391)
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysates
Lane 2 : Mouse small intestine lysate
Lane 3 : Rat kidney Lysate
ab2391 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Carriba P & Davies AM How CD40L reverse signaling regulates axon and dendrite growth. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32506167
- Shen DS et al. Aspirin eugenol ester inhibits agonist-induced platelet aggregation in vitro by regulating PI3K/Akt, MAPK and Sirt 1/CD40L pathways. Eur J Pharmacol 852:1-13 (2019). PubMed: 30797789
- Howard L et al. CD40 forward signalling is a physiological regulator of early sensory axon growth. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31488565
- Bagi Z et al. Extracellular vesicle integrins act as a nexus for platelet adhesion in cerebral microvessels. Sci Rep 9:15847 (2019). PubMed: 31676801
- Carriba P & Davies AM CD40 is a major regulator of dendrite growth from developing excitatory and inhibitory neurons. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29111976
- Ye QX et al. Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase and inducible nitric oxide synthase mediate immune tolerance induced by CTLA4Ig and anti-CD154 hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in a sensitized mouse model. Exp Ther Med 14:1884-1891 (2017). PubMed: 28962099