Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TRAP/CD40L
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 TRAP/CD40L 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to TRAP/CD40L. surrounding amino acid 246 of human CD40 Ligand
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Proclin 300
Constituents: PBS, 30% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.5% BSA, 0.015% EDTA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Mediates B-cell proliferation in the absence of co-stimulus as well as IgE production in the presence of IL-4. Involved in immunoglobulin class switching.
Release of soluble CD40L from platelets is partially regulated by GP IIb/IIIa, actin polymerization, and an matrix metalloproteinases (MMP) inhibitor-sensitive pathway.
组织特异性Specifically expressed on activated CD4+ T-lymphocytes.
疾病相关Defects in CD40LG are the cause of X-linked immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM type 1 (HIGM1) [MIM:308230]; also known as X-linked hyper IgM syndrome (XHIM). HIGM1 is an immunoglobulin isotype switch defect characterized by elevated concentrations of serum IgM and decreased amounts of all other isotypes. Affected males present at an early age (usually within the first year of life) recurrent bacterial and opportunistic infections, including Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia and intractable diarrhea due to cryptosporidium infection. Despite substitution treatment with intravenous immunoglobulin, the overall prognosis is rather poor, with a death rate of about 10% before adolescence.
序列相似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
翻译后修饰The soluble form derives from the membrane form by proteolytic processing.
N-linked glycan is a mixture of high mannose and complex type. Glycan structure does not influence binding affinity to CD40.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 40L antibody
- CD154 antibody
- CD40 antigen ligand antibody
ab2391 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Carriba P & Davies AM How CD40L reverse signaling regulates axon and dendrite growth. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32506167
- Calhan OY et al. CD40L reverse signaling suppresses prevertebral sympathetic axon growth and tissue innervation. Dev Neurobiol 79:949-962 (2019). PubMed: 32077240
- Chen X et al. CircRNA_28313/miR-195a/CSF1 axis modulates osteoclast differentiation to affect OVX-induced bone absorption in mice. RNA Biol 16:1249-1262 (2019). PubMed: 31204558
- Shen DS et al. Aspirin eugenol ester inhibits agonist-induced platelet aggregation in vitro by regulating PI3K/Akt, MAPK and Sirt 1/CD40L pathways. Eur J Pharmacol 852:1-13 (2019). PubMed: 30797789
- Howard L et al. CD40 forward signalling is a physiological regulator of early sensory axon growth. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31488565
- Bagi Z et al. Extracellular vesicle integrins act as a nexus for platelet adhesion in cerebral microvessels. Sci Rep 9:15847 (2019). PubMed: 31676801
- Carriba P & Davies AM CD40 is a major regulator of dendrite growth from developing excitatory and inhibitory neurons. Elife 6:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29111976
- Ye QX et al. Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase and inducible nitric oxide synthase mediate immune tolerance induced by CTLA4Ig and anti-CD154 hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in a sensitized mouse model. Exp Ther Med 14:1884-1891 (2017). PubMed: 28962099