Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CUB 7402] to Transglutaminase 2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, Flow Cyt
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Guinea pig, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Transglutaminase 2抗体[CUB 7402]
参阅全部 Transglutaminase 2 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[CUB 7402] to Transglutaminase 2
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, WB, Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rabbit, Guinea pig, Dog, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Transglutaminase 2. Purified from liver.
Database link: P08587
表位Epitope mapping for this antibody is amino acid 447-478
- IHC-P: Human breast carcinoma tissue. WB: A549 whole cell lysate; HeLa whole cell lysate; Huvec whole cell lysate
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2386 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/75. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 77 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa).|
Methanol fixed cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
功能Catalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to proteins.
序列相似性Belongs to the transglutaminase superfamily. Transglutaminase family.
- Information by UniProt
- ALPHA SUBUNIT antibody
- C polypeptide antibody
- EC 18.104.22.168 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Transglutaminase 2 antibody [CUB 7402] (ab2386) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Wild-type A549 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : TGM2 knockout A549 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : Huvec whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 77 kDa
Observed band size: 77 kDa
Lanes 1 - 4: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab2386 observed at 77 kDa. Red - loading control, ab181602, observed at 37 kDa.
ab2386 was shown to recognize in wild-type A549 cells as signal was lost at the expected MW in TGM2 knockout cells. Additional cross-reactive bands were observed in the wild-type and knockout cells. Wild-type and TGM2 knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. The membrane was blocked with 3% Milk. Ab2386 and ab181602 (Rabbit anti-GAPDH loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1 ug/ml and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216772 and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216777 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
Immunohistochemical analysis of breast carcinoma tissue labeling Transglutaminase 2 with ab2386. Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50) for 30 minutes at 22°C.
Overlay histogram showing HCT116 cells stained with ab2386 (red line). The cells were fixed with methanol (5 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2386, 1/10 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a decreased signal in HCT116 cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) used under the same conditions.
Immunohistochemical analysis of (IHC-P - paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections) rat lung tissue labeling Transglutaminase 2 with ab2386. Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 1% casein in PBS for 15 minutes at room temperature; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in a citrate buffer, pH 6. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/200 in TBS + BSA) for 20 minutes. ab98782 was used as the secondary antibody at a dilution of 1/400.
ab2386 被引用在 21 文献中.
- Deng Z et al. Characterization of articular cartilage homeostasis and the mechanism of superior cartilage regeneration of MRL/MpJ mice. FASEB J N/A:fj201802132RR (2019). PubMed: 31042406
- Krafft U et al. Validation of survivin and HMGA2 as biomarkers for cisplatin resistance in bladder cancer. Urol Oncol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31053526
- Qin XY et al. Arachidonic acid suppresses hepatic cell growth through ROS-mediated activation of transglutaminase. FEBS Open Bio 8:1703-1710 (2018). PubMed: 30338220
- Yunes-Medina L et al. Depletion of transglutaminase 2 in neurons alters expression of extracellular matrix and signal transduction genes and compromises cell viability. Mol Cell Neurosci 86:72-80 (2018). PubMed: 29197584
- Ruvolo PP et al. Role of MSC-derived galectin 3 in the AML microenvironment. Biochim Biophys Acta 1865:959-969 (2018). PubMed: 29655803