Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-189] to Transferrin Receptor
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Transferrin Receptor 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MEM-189] to Transferrin Receptor
特异性The antibody MEM-189 reacts with CD71 antigen (transferrin receptor), a 95 kDa type II homodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on activated B and lymphocytes, macrophages and erythroid precursors; it is lost on resting blood leukocytes. The antibody MEM-189 does not block binding of transferrin to the receptor.
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human Transferrin Receptor.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris buffer
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
功能Cellular uptake of iron occurs via receptor-mediated endocytosis of ligand-occupied transferrin receptor into specialized endosomes. Endosomal acidification leads to iron release. The apotransferrin-receptor complex is then recycled to the cell surface with a return to neutral pH and the concomitant loss of affinity of apotransferrin for its receptor. Transferrin receptor is necessary for development of erythrocytes and the nervous system (By similarity). A second ligand, the heditary hemochromatosis protein HFE, competes for binding with transferrin for an overlapping C-terminal binding site. Positively regulates T and B cell proliferation through iron uptake (PubMed:26642240).
(Microbial infection) Acts as a receptor for new-world arenaviruses: Guanarito, Junin and Machupo virus.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase M28 family. M28B subfamily.
Contains 1 PA (protease associated) domain.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated, phosphorylated and palmitoylated. The serum form is only glycosylated.
Proteolytically cleaved on Arg-100 to produce the soluble serum form (sTfR).
Palmitoylated on both Cys-62 and Cys-67. Cys-62 seems to be the major site of palmitoylation.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 71 antibody
- CD71 antibody
- CD71 antigen antibody
ab1086 被引用在 21 文献中.
- Song Z et al. Ruscogenin induces ferroptosis in pancreatic cancer cells. Oncol Rep 43:516-524 (2020). PubMed: 31894321
- Di Marco A et al. Establishment of an in Vitro Human Blood-Brain Barrier Model Derived from Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Comparison to a Porcine Cell-Based System. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32316221
- Zhou Y The Protective Effects of Cryptochlorogenic Acid on ß-Cells Function in Diabetes in vivo and vitro via Inhibition of Ferroptosis. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 13:1921-1931 (2020). PubMed: 32606852
- Kain HS et al. Liver stage malaria infection is controlled by host regulators of lipid peroxidation. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31065106
- Shi G et al. mTOR inhibitors lower an intrinsic barrier to virus infection mediated by IFITM3. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E10069-E10078 (2018). PubMed: 30301809