Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-189] to Transferrin Receptor
- Suitable for: IHC-FrFl, Flow Cyt, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Transferrin Receptor 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MEM-189] to Transferrin Receptor
特异性The antibody MEM-189 reacts with CD71 antigen (transferrin receptor), a 95 kDa type II homodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on activated B and lymphocytes, macrophages and erythroid precursors; it is lost on resting blood leukocytes. The antibody MEM-189 does not block binding of transferrin to the receptor.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-FrFl, Flow Cyt, IP, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human Transferrin Receptor.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris buffer
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1086 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FrFl||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use under non reducing condition.|
功能Cellular uptake of iron occurs via receptor-mediated endocytosis of ligand-occupied transferrin receptor into specialized endosomes. Endosomal acidification leads to iron release. The apotransferrin-receptor complex is then recycled to the cell surface with a return to neutral pH and the concomitant loss of affinity of apotransferrin for its receptor. Transferrin receptor is necessary for development of erythrocytes and the nervous system (By similarity). A second ligand, the heditary hemochromatosis protein HFE, competes for binding with transferrin for an overlapping C-terminal binding site. Positively regulates T and B cell proliferation through iron uptake (PubMed:26642240).
(Microbial infection) Acts as a receptor for new-world arenaviruses: Guanarito, Junin and Machupo virus.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase M28 family. M28B subfamily.
Contains 1 PA (protease associated) domain.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated, phosphorylated and palmitoylated. The serum form is only glycosylated.
Proteolytically cleaved on Arg-100 to produce the soluble serum form (sTfR).
Palmitoylated on both Cys-62 and Cys-67. Cys-62 seems to be the major site of palmitoylation.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 71 antibody
- CD71 antibody
- CD71 antigen antibody
ab1086 staining Transferrin Receptor in Human PC-3 prostate cancer cell line by Flow Cytometry. The sample was incubated with the primary antibody (0.3µg/ml in PBS + 2% FBS) for 1 hour at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated Goat anti-mouse IgG (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Gating Strategy: Cells gated for live and singlets.
ab1086 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Kain HS et al. Liver stage malaria infection is controlled by host regulators of lipid peroxidation. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31065106
- Shi G et al. mTOR inhibitors lower an intrinsic barrier to virus infection mediated by IFITM3. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E10069-E10078 (2018). PubMed: 30301809
- Wang Z et al. Pseudolaric acid B triggers ferroptosis in glioma cells via activation of Nox4 and inhibition of xCT. Cancer Lett 428:21-33 (2018). PubMed: 29702192
- Sui M et al. Magnesium isoglycyrrhizinate ameliorates liver fibrosis and hepatic stellate cell activation by regulating ferroptosis signaling pathway. Biomed Pharmacother 106:125-133 (2018). PubMed: 29957462
- Kim JH et al. The effect of sterol structure upon clathrin-mediated and clathrin-independent endocytosis. J Cell Sci 130:2682-2695 (2017). PubMed: 28655854