Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-189] to Transferrin Receptor
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Transferrin Receptor 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MEM-189] to Transferrin Receptor
特异性The antibody MEM-189 reacts with CD71 antigen (transferrin receptor), a 95 kDa type II homodimeric transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on activated B and lymphocytes, macrophages and erythroid precursors; it is lost on resting blood leukocytes. The antibody MEM-189 does not block binding of transferrin to the receptor.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cytmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human Transferrin Receptor.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: Tris buffer
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
功能Cellular uptake of iron occurs via receptor-mediated endocytosis of ligand-occupied transferrin receptor into specialized endosomes. Endosomal acidification leads to iron release. The apotransferrin-receptor complex is then recycled to the cell surface with a return to neutral pH and the concomitant loss of affinity of apotransferrin for its receptor. Transferrin receptor is necessary for development of erythrocytes and the nervous system (By similarity). A second ligand, the heditary hemochromatosis protein HFE, competes for binding with transferrin for an overlapping C-terminal binding site. Positively regulates T and B cell proliferation through iron uptake (PubMed:26642240).
(Microbial infection) Acts as a receptor for new-world arenaviruses: Guanarito, Junin and Machupo virus.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase M28 family. M28B subfamily.
Contains 1 PA (protease associated) domain.
翻译后修饰N- and O-glycosylated, phosphorylated and palmitoylated. The serum form is only glycosylated.
Proteolytically cleaved on Arg-100 to produce the soluble serum form (sTfR).
Palmitoylated on both Cys-62 and Cys-67. Cys-62 seems to be the major site of palmitoylation.
细胞定位Secreted and Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 71 antibody
- CD71 antibody
- CD71 antigen antibody
ab1086 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Song Z et al. Ruscogenin induces ferroptosis in pancreatic cancer cells. Oncol Rep 43:516-524 (2020). PubMed: 31894321
- Di Marco A et al. Establishment of an in Vitro Human Blood-Brain Barrier Model Derived from Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells and Comparison to a Porcine Cell-Based System. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32316221
- Zhou Y The Protective Effects of Cryptochlorogenic Acid on ß-Cells Function in Diabetes in vivo and vitro via Inhibition of Ferroptosis. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 13:1921-1931 (2020). PubMed: 32606852
- Liu W et al. Target delivering paclitaxel by ferritin heavy chain nanocages for glioma treatment. J Control Release 323:191-202 (2020). PubMed: 31838201
- Pruett N et al. Normal mesothelial cell lines newly derived from human pleural biopsy explants. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 319:L652-L660 (2020). PubMed: 32726133