Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HTF-14] to Transferrin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, RIA, WB, Sandwich ELISA, ICC, IP, Functional Studies
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Transferrin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[HTF-14] to Transferrin
特异性This antibody recognizes an epitope located in the N-terminal domain of human transferrin.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, ELISA, RIA, WB, Sandwich ELISA, ICC, IP, Functional Studiesmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rabbit, Human, Pig
不与反应: Sheep, Horse, Cow, Dog, Carp
Full length native protein (purified) (Pig).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Purified from ascites by sequential precipitation methods. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab769 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|RIA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Works best under non reducing conditions.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1µg/ml with ab9538 as Detection.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Effectively blocks the transferrin-transferrin receptor interactions.|
功能Transferrins are iron binding transport proteins which can bind two Fe(3+) ions in association with the binding of an anion, usually bicarbonate. It is responsible for the transport of iron from sites of absorption and heme degradation to those of storage and utilization. Serum transferrin may also have a further role in stimulating cell proliferation.
组织特异性Expressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
疾病相关Defects in TF are the cause of atransferrinemia (ATRAF) [MIM:209300]. Atransferrinemia is rare autosomal recessive disorder characterized by iron overload and hypochromic anemia.
序列相似性Belongs to the transferrin family.
Contains 2 transferrin-like domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Apotransferrin antibody
- Beta 1 metal binding globulin antibody
- Beta-1 metal-binding globulin antibody
All lanes : Anti-Transferrin antibody [HTF-14] (ab769)
Lane 1 : Transferrin – 8 µl (5 µg) (reducing conditions)
Lane 2 : Transferrin – 5 µl (3 µg) (reducing conditions)
Lane 3 : Transferrin – 3 µl (1 µg) (reducing conditions)
Lane 4 : Transferrin – 3 µl (1 µg) (non reducing conditions)
Lane 5 : Transferrin – 5 µl (3 µg) (non reducing conditions)
Lane 6 : Transferrin - 8 µl (8 µg) (non reducing conditions)
The sample (commercial human transferrin) (1µg/ml in 1x PBS) was mixed with 4x loading buffer (non reducing) or with Laemmli buffer (reducing) and warmed for 3 minutes.
Volume of sample:5; 3; 1 µl of sample + 3; 2; 2 µl of buffer
SDS Page: 12% AA-gel, U=180V, 90 minutes, volume of loading sample:8; 5;3 µl
Marker – 3 µl
WB: Nitrocelulose membrane (8x5.5 cm), I=35mA, 90minutes
Blocking solution: 1xPBS/5% BSA, 4°C, overnight
Primary Ab: membrane was incubated in 5 ml DMEM/10%FTS + 10 µl HTF-14 (primary Ab) (60 minutes, room temperature)
Washing solution: 1x PBS/0.1% Tween
Secondary Ab: IRDye®800CW Goat anti-mouse IgG1-specific, dilution 1/5000, diluting solution – 5% BSA/1x PBS, incubation for 60 minutes, low temperature.
Detection: Li-COR odyssey
No reducing agent should be added to the sample buffer. The sample can be denatured and processed by common Western blotting protocols, but the disulfide bonds must not be reduced.
ab769 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Lu R et al. Spontaneous severe hypercholesterolemia and atherosclerosis lesions in rabbits with deficiency of low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR) on exon 7. EBioMedicine 36:29-38 (2018). PubMed: 30243490
- Griveau A et al. A Glial Signature and Wnt7 Signaling Regulate Glioma-Vascular Interactions and Tumor Microenvironment. Cancer Cell 33:874-889.e7 (2018). PubMed: 29681511
- Lo Giudice MC et al. In situ characterization of nanoparticle biomolecular interactions in complex biological media by flow cytometry. Nat Commun 7:13475 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 27845346
- Shi R et al. Identification and functional study of osteosarcoma metastasis marker genes. Oncol Lett 10:1848-1852 (2015). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26622763
- Salvati A et al. Transferrin-functionalized nanoparticles lose their targeting capabilities when a biomolecule corona adsorbs on the surface. Nat Nanotechnol 8:137-43 (2013). PubMed: 23334168
- Pitek AS et al. Transferrin coated nanoparticles: study of the bionano interface in human plasma. PLoS One 7:e40685 (2012). Dot blot . PubMed: 22829881
- Williams M et al. Mouse primitive streak forms in situ by initiation of epithelial to mesenchymal transition without migration of a cell population. Dev Dyn 241:270-83 (2012). PubMed: 22170865
- Bartek J et al. Phylogenetically more conservative epitopes among monoclonal antibody-defined antigenic sites of human transferrin are involved in receptor binding. Br J Haematol 59:435-41 (1985). PubMed: 2578807
- Bartek J et al. Monoclonal antibodies against transferrin. Precipitating mixtures and lack of inter-species cross-reactivity. Immunol Lett 4:231-5 (1982). PubMed: 7095835