Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2E5] to TRAIL
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, Flow Cyt, Neutralising
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 TRAIL 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[2E5] to TRAIL
This antibody is specific for TRAIL, Tumour necrosis factor (TNF) related apoptosis inducing ligand (TRAIL/ APO2-L)).
经测试应用适用于: Functional Studies, Flow Cyt, Neutralisingmore details
Recombinant soluble fragment, corresponding to amino acids 95-281 of Human TRAIL.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified from TCS.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2219 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration. The antibody 2E5 has high neutralizing activity for human TRAIL in biological assays.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 10 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|Neutralising||Use at an assay dependent concentration. The antibody 2E5 has high neutralizing activity for human TRAIL in biological assays.|
功能Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF10A/TRAILR1, TNFRSF10B/TRAILR2, TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and possibly also to TNFRSF11B/OPG. Induces apoptosis. Its activity may be modulated by binding to the decoy receptors TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and TNFRSF11B/OPG that cannot induce apoptosis.
组织特异性Widespread; most predominant in spleen, lung and prostate.
序列相似性Belongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Information by UniProt
- Apo 2 ligand antibody
- APO 2L antibody
- Apo-2 ligand antibody
Apoptosis induced in JURKAT human T cell leukemia cell line by soluble recombinant human TRAIL is completely blocked by anti-human TRAIL (2E5).
The neutralizing activity of the antibody 2E5 has been confirmed with various sources of soluble recombinant human TRAIL.
A - medium
B - recombinant TRAIL
C - recombinant TRAIL + anti-human TRAIL (2E5; 0.06 µg/ml)
D - recombinant TRAIL + anti-human TRAIL (2E5; 0.24 µg/ml)
E - recombinant TRAIL + Isotype mouse IgG1 control
ab2219 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Tatzel K et al. Membrane-proximal TRAIL species are incapable of inducing short circuit apoptosis signaling: Implications for drug development and basic cytokine biology. Sci Rep 6:22661 (2016). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26935795
- Yunker PJ et al. One-pot system for synthesis, assembly, and display of functional single-span membrane proteins on oil-water interfaces. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:608-13 (2016). PubMed: 26721399
- Sharova TY et al. Complex Changes in the Apoptotic and Cell Differentiation Programs during Initiation of the Hair Follicle Response to Chemotherapy. J Invest Dermatol N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24999588
- Hyer ML et al. Synthetic triterpenoids cooperate with tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand to induce apoptosis of breast cancer cells. Cancer Res 65:4799-808 (2005). PubMed: 15930300
- Plasilova M et al. TRAIL (Apo2L) suppresses growth of primary human leukemia and myelodysplasia progenitors. Leukemia 16:67-73 (2002). PubMed: 11840265