Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TPP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 TPP1 一抗
This product detects Tripeptidyl-peptidase 1 (TPP1). It is unable to detect Adrenocortical dysplasia protein homolog which is also known as TPP1.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 224 and 562 of TPP1 (NP_000382)
- A431 whole cell lysate and H1299, HeLa, HepG2 lysates
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 10% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Lysosomal serine protease with tripeptidyl-peptidase I activity. May act as a non-specific lysosomal peptidase which generates tripeptides from the breakdown products produced by lysosomal proteinases. Requires substrates with an unsubstituted N-terminus.
组织特异性Detected in all tissues examined with highest levels in heart and placenta and relatively similar levels in other tissues.
疾病相关Defects in TPP1 are the cause of neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis type 2 (CLN2) [MIM:204500]. A form of neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis. Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinoses are progressive neurodegenerative, lysosomal storage diseases characterized by intracellular accumulation of autofluorescent liposomal material, and clinically by seizures, dementia, visual loss, and/or cerebral atrophy. The lipopigment pattern seen most often in CLN2 consists of curvilinear profiles.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase S53 family.
翻译后修饰Activated by autocatalytic proteolytical processing upon acidification. N-glycosylation is required for processing and activity.
细胞定位Lysosome. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell growth inhibiting gene 1 protein antibody
- Cell growth-inhibiting gene 1 protein antibody
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis neuronal 2 antibody
ab96498 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Huang K et al. Identification of three predictors of gastric cancer progression and prognosis. FEBS Open Bio 10:1891-1899 (2020). PubMed: 32735728
- Shlevkov E et al. A High-Content Screen Identifies TPP1 and Aurora B as Regulators of Axonal Mitochondrial Transport. Cell Rep 28:3224-3237.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31533043
- Chandra S et al. Aspirin Induces Lysosomal Biogenesis and Attenuates Amyloid Plaque Pathology in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease via PPARa. J Neurosci 38:6682-6699 (2018). PubMed: 29967008