Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to TLR2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Cooperates with LY96 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins and other microbial cell wall components. Cooperates with TLR1 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins or lipopeptides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. May also promote apoptosis in response to lipoproteins. Recognizes mycoplasmal macrophage-activating lipopeptide-2kD (MALP-2), soluble tuberculosis factor (STF), phenol-soluble modulin (PSM) and B.burgdorferi outer surface protein A lipoprotein (OspA-L) cooperatively with TLR6.
组织特异性Highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, in particular in monocytes, in bone marrow, lymph node and in spleen. Also detected in lung and in fetal liver. Levels are low in other tissues.
序列相似性Belongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 14 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
翻译后修饰Glycosylation of Asn-442 is critical for secretion of the N-terminal ectodomain of TLR2.
- Information by UniProt
- CD282 antibody
- CD282 antigen antibody
- TIL 4 antibody
ab1655 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Byadgi O et al. Expression of infection-related immune response in European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) during a natural outbreak from a unique dinoflagellate Amyloodinium ocellatum. Fish Shellfish Immunol 84:62-72 (2019). PubMed: 30266602
- Zhang P et al. Toll-Like Receptors 2 and 4 Predict New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients. Int Heart J 59:64-70 (2018). PubMed: 29375116
- Liang S et al. TLR2 and TLR3 expression as a biomarker for the risk of doxorubicin-induced heart failure. Toxicol Lett 295:205-211 (2018). PubMed: 29959987
- Liu CL et al. Toll-like receptor 7 deficiency protects apolipoprotein E-deficient mice from diet-induced atherosclerosis. Sci Rep 7:847 (2017). PubMed: 28405010
- Eleftheriadou I et al. Selective transduction of astrocytic and neuronal CNS subpopulations by lentiviral vectors pseudotyped with Chikungunya virus envelope. Biomaterials 123:1-14 (2017). PubMed: 28152379
- Shaw JL et al. Chlamydia trachomatis infection increases fallopian tube PROKR2 via TLR2 and NF?B activation resulting in a microenvironment predisposed to ectopic pregnancy. Am J Pathol 178:253-60 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21224062
- Sloane JA et al. Hyaluronan blocks oligodendrocyte progenitor maturation and remyelination through TLR2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:11555-60 (2010). ICC/IF, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20534434
- Seung NR et al. Comparison of expression of heat-shock protein 60, Toll-like receptors 2 and 4, and T-cell receptor gammadelta in plaque and guttate psoriasis. J Cutan Pathol 34:903-11 (2007). PubMed: 18001412