Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to TLR2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 TLR2 一抗
特异性Peptide sequence is < 50 % identical to other human TLR receptors in this region.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1655 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Cooperates with LY96 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins and other microbial cell wall components. Cooperates with TLR1 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipoproteins or lipopeptides. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. May also promote apoptosis in response to lipoproteins. Recognizes mycoplasmal macrophage-activating lipopeptide-2kD (MALP-2), soluble tuberculosis factor (STF), phenol-soluble modulin (PSM) and B.burgdorferi outer surface protein A lipoprotein (OspA-L) cooperatively with TLR6.
组织特异性Highly expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes, in particular in monocytes, in bone marrow, lymph node and in spleen. Also detected in lung and in fetal liver. Levels are low in other tissues.
序列相似性Belongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 14 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
翻译后修饰Glycosylation of Asn-442 is critical for secretion of the N-terminal ectodomain of TLR2.
- Information by UniProt
- CD282 antibody
- CD282 antigen antibody
- TIL 4 antibody
ab1655 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Mulfaul K et al. Toll-like Receptor 2 Facilitates Oxidative Damage-Induced Retinal Degeneration. Cell Rep 30:2209-2224.e5 (2020). PubMed: 32075760
- Byadgi O et al. Expression of infection-related immune response in European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) during a natural outbreak from a unique dinoflagellate Amyloodinium ocellatum. Fish Shellfish Immunol 84:62-72 (2019). PubMed: 30266602
- Zhang P et al. Toll-Like Receptors 2 and 4 Predict New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients. Int Heart J 59:64-70 (2018). PubMed: 29375116
- Liang S et al. TLR2 and TLR3 expression as a biomarker for the risk of doxorubicin-induced heart failure. Toxicol Lett 295:205-211 (2018). PubMed: 29959987
- Liu CL et al. Toll-like receptor 7 deficiency protects apolipoprotein E-deficient mice from diet-induced atherosclerosis. Sci Rep 7:847 (2017). PubMed: 28405010
- Eleftheriadou I et al. Selective transduction of astrocytic and neuronal CNS subpopulations by lentiviral vectors pseudotyped with Chikungunya virus envelope. Biomaterials 123:1-14 (2017). PubMed: 28152379
- Shaw JL et al. Chlamydia trachomatis infection increases fallopian tube PROKR2 via TLR2 and NF?B activation resulting in a microenvironment predisposed to ectopic pregnancy. Am J Pathol 178:253-60 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21224062
- Sloane JA et al. Hyaluronan blocks oligodendrocyte progenitor maturation and remyelination through TLR2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:11555-60 (2010). ICC/IF, IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20534434
- Seung NR et al. Comparison of expression of heat-shock protein 60, Toll-like receptors 2 and 4, and T-cell receptor gammadelta in plaque and guttate psoriasis. J Cutan Pathol 34:903-11 (2007). PubMed: 18001412