Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to TIMP3
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Human, Baboon
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2169 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Complexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. May form part of a tissue-specific acute response to remodeling stimuli. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-9, MMP-13, MMP-14 and MMP-15.
疾病相关Defects in TIMP3 are the cause of Sorsby fundus dystrophy (SFD) [MIM:136900]. SFD is a rare autosomal dominant macular disorder with an age of onset in the fourth decade. It is characterized by loss of central vision from subretinal neovascularization and atrophy of the ocular tissues. Generally, macular disciform degeneration develops in the patients eye within 6 months to 6 years.
序列相似性Belongs to the protease inhibitor I35 (TIMP) family.
Contains 1 NTR domain.
细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- HSMRK222 antibody
- K222 antibody
- K222TA2 antibody
ab2169 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Hurst LA et al. Expression of ADAM-17, TIMP-3 and fractalkine in the human adult brain endothelial cell line, hCMEC/D3, following pro-inflammatory cytokine treatment. J Neuroimmunol 210:108-12 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19324423
- Sun X et al. Molecular characterization of tumour heterogeneity and malignant mesothelioma cell differentiation by gene profiling. J Pathol 207:91-101 (2005). PubMed: 16007577