- 参考文献 (8)
生物学描述A potent, cell-permeable Ca2+-ATPase inhibitor. Releases Ca2+ by inhibiting endoplasmic reticular Ca2+-ATPase (IC50 = 4-13 nM). Both tumorogenic and apoptotic actions reported.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解度概述Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Receptors & Transporters
- Ion pumps / transporter
- Calcium Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab102505)
- Calcium Assay Kit (Luminometric) (ab112114)
- Calcium Assay kit (Fluorometric) (ab112115)
- Fluo-8 Calcium Assay Kit - Medium Removal (ab112128)
- Fluo-8 Calcium Flux Assay Kit - No Wash (ab112129)
- Rhod-4 Calcium Assay kit - Medium Removal No Wash (ab112156)
- Rhod-4 Calcium Assay Kit - No Wash (ab112157)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120286 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab58668 staining ATF3 in serum starved A549 cells treated with thapsigargin (ab120286), by ICC/IF. Increase of ATF3 correlates with increased concentration of thapsigargin, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 1h in media containing different concentrations of ab120286 (thapsigargin) in DMSO, fixed with 4% formaldehyde for 10 minutes at room temperature and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab58668 (10 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-mouse polyclonal antibody (ab96879) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
This product has been referenced in:
- Treiman M et al. A tool coming of age: thapsigargin as an inhibitor of sarco-endoplasmic reticulum Ca(2+)-ATPases. Trends Pharmacol Sci 19:131-5 (1998). Read more (PubMed: 9612087) »
- Inesi G & Sagara Y Thapsigargin, a high affinity and global inhibitor of intracellular Ca2+ transport ATPases. Arch Biochem Biophys 298:313-7 (1992). Read more (PubMed: 1416963) »
- Thastrup O et al. Thapsigargin, a novel molecular probe for studying intracellular calcium release and storage. Agents Actions 27:17-23 (1989). Read more (PubMed: 2787587) »