Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-262] to TCR V beta 5
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
产品名称Anti-TCR V beta 5抗体[MEM-262]
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[MEM-262] to TCR V beta 5
特异性The antibody recognizes beta chains of the TCR expressed by HPB-ALL cell line [carrying V(beta5.3)] and a small subset of peripheral blood T cells. This subset is larger than that recognized by other V(beta5.3)-specific antibodies.
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cyt, IP, WBmore details
Human thymoma cell line HPB-ALL.
常规说明Functional Application Activates T cells (V beta 5-related subset).
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
纯化说明Purified from hybridoma culture supernatant. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1898 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Uniquely recognizes denatured TCR beta chains under the conditions of Western blotting.
相关性T cell receptors recognize foreign antigens which have been processed as small peptides and bound to major histocompatibility complex (MHC) molecules at the surface of antigen presenting cells (APC). Each T cell receptor is a dimer consisting of one alpha and one beta chain or one delta and one gamma chain. The beta locus includes V (variable), J (joining), diversity (D), and C (constant) segments. The Vß5 TCR is a variant of the TCR ß chain. It belongs to Ig superfamily and is expressed by a subset of peripheral blood T cells and some T cell clones. TCR Vß5 has been reported to recognize some staphylococcus bacterial superantigens.
- T cell receptor antibody
- TCB antibody
- TCRB antibody
ab1898 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Wang CT et al. Attenuating systemic inflammatory markers in simulated high-altitude exposure by heat shock protein 70-mediated hypobaric hypoxia preconditioning in rats. J Formos Med Assoc 114:328-38 (2015). PubMed: 25839766
- Grabherr MG et al. Exploiting nucleotide composition to engineer promoters. PLoS One 6:e20136 (2011). PubMed: 21625601
- PavlistovÃ¡ D et al. A novel monoclonal reagent recognizing native and denatured Vbeta5.3-related chains of human T cell receptor. Immunol Lett 88:105-8 (2003). PubMed: 12880678