Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B72.3] to TAG72
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rat, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[B72.3] to TAG72
特异性This antibody recognises an oncofetal antigen of >1,000kDa, identified as a Tumor-Associated Glycoprotein (TAG-72) with the properties of a mucin. Weak or no reactivity has been observed with most cell types of normal adult tissue excepting the secretory endometrium.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Hamster, Human
Membrane-enriched fraction of a human breast carcinoma liver metastasis
- Lung carcinoma or breast cancer.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, Tissue culture supernatant
Proprietary preservative that is not sodium azide or thimerosal, protein carrier.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Incubation for 30-60 minutes at room temperature is recommended.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性The majority of human adenocarcinomas including colorectal, pancreatic, gastric, ovarian, endometrial, mammary, and non-small cell lung cancer display some cell populations that are positive for TAG72. About 60% of carcinoma patients express TAG72 in their sera. TAG72 is reportedly useful in distinguishing pulmonary adenocarcinomas from pleural mesotheliomas.
- CA 72.4 antibody
- CA72.4 antibody
- TAG 72 antibody
- Tumor associated glycoprotein 72 antibody
ab691 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Persson N et al. Epitope mapping of a new anti-Tn antibody detecting gastric cancer cells. Glycobiology 27:635-645 (2017). PubMed: 28419225
- Tamura F et al. RNAi-mediated gene silencing of ST6GalNAc I suppresses the metastatic potential in gastric cancer cells. Gastric Cancer 19:85-97 (2016). PubMed: 25532910
- Xu F et al. Expression profile of mucin-associated sialyl-Tn antigen in Chinese patients with different colorectal lesions (adenomas, carcinomas). Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:11549-54 (2015). PubMed: 26617889
- van Niekerk CC et al. Differentiation margins of ovarian tumor pathology: first incidences of epithelial ovarian tumors monitored by marker antibodies. Cancer Detect Prev 21:247-57 (1997). PubMed: 9167042
- Guadagni F et al. TAG-72 expression and its role in the biological evaluation of human colorectal cancer. Anticancer Res 16:2141-8 (1996). PubMed: 8694534