Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B72.3] to TAG72
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rat, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[B72.3] to TAG72
特异性This antibody recognises an oncofetal antigen of >1,000kDa, identified as a Tumor-Associated Glycoprotein (TAG-72) with the properties of a mucin. Weak or no reactivity has been observed with most cell types of normal adult tissue excepting the secretory endometrium.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Hamster, Human
Membrane-enriched fraction of a human breast carcinoma liver metastasis
- Lung carcinoma or breast cancer.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituents: PBS, Tissue culture supernatant
Proprietary preservative that is not sodium azide or thimerosal, protein carrier.
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform enzymatic antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Incubation for 30-60 minutes at room temperature is recommended.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
相关性The majority of human adenocarcinomas including colorectal, pancreatic, gastric, ovarian, endometrial, mammary, and non-small cell lung cancer display some cell populations that are positive for TAG72. About 60% of carcinoma patients express TAG72 in their sera. TAG72 is reportedly useful in distinguishing pulmonary adenocarcinomas from pleural mesotheliomas.
- CA 72.4 antibody
- CA72.4 antibody
- TAG 72 antibody
- Tumor associated glycoprotein 72 antibody
ab691 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Persson N et al. Epitope mapping of a new anti-Tn antibody detecting gastric cancer cells. Glycobiology 27:635-645 (2017). PubMed: 28419225
- Tamura F et al. RNAi-mediated gene silencing of ST6GalNAc I suppresses the metastatic potential in gastric cancer cells. Gastric Cancer 19:85-97 (2016). PubMed: 25532910
- Xu F et al. Expression profile of mucin-associated sialyl-Tn antigen in Chinese patients with different colorectal lesions (adenomas, carcinomas). Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:11549-54 (2015). PubMed: 26617889
- van Niekerk CC et al. Differentiation margins of ovarian tumor pathology: first incidences of epithelial ovarian tumors monitored by marker antibodies. Cancer Detect Prev 21:247-57 (1997). PubMed: 9167042
- Guadagni F et al. TAG-72 expression and its role in the biological evaluation of human colorectal cancer. Anticancer Res 16:2141-8 (1996). PubMed: 8694534