Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to T7 tag® (Agarose)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 T7 tag® 一抗
描述山羊多克隆抗体to T7 tag® (Agarose)
经测试应用适用于: IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
常规说明T7-TAG® is a trademark of EMD Biosciences, Inc.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
相关性The T7 tag is an 11 amino acid peptide encoded in the leader sequence of T7 bacteriophage gene10. This gene encodes a T7 major capsid protein whose function is not clear. The T7 tag serves as a tag in many expression vectors including the pET system that is based on the very efficient T7 RNA polymerase expression system. Monoclonal antibodies specific for T7 tag are an important tool for studying expression of recombinant T7-tagged proteins.
- 10 antibody
- Major capsid protein 10A antibody
- Major capsid protein antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1230 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Piccinni E et al. Direct interaction of Gas41 and Myc encoded by amplified genes in nervous system tumours. Acta Biochim Pol 58:529-34 (2011). IP . PubMed: 22068108
- MacPherson MJ et al. The CTCF insulator protein is posttranslationally modified by SUMO. Mol Cell Biol 29:714-25 (2009). IP . PubMed: 19029252