Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B-A38] to Syndecan-1, prediluted
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: PBS, Tissue culture supernatant
Preservative: Proprietary, not sodium azide or thimerosal. Protein carrier.
Concentration information loading...
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody is pre-diluted for use with an ABC system.
For formalin fixed paraffin embedded sections, perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC.
功能Cell surface proteoglycan that bears both heparan sulfate and chondroitin sulfate and that links the cytoskeleton to the interstitial matrix.
序列相似性Belongs to the syndecan proteoglycan family.
- Information by UniProt
- CD_antigen antibody
- CD138 antibody
- CD138 antigen antibody
ab1410 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Sun RX et al. Large scale and clinical grade purification of syndecan-1+ malignant plasma cells. J Immunol Methods 205:73-9 (1997). PubMed: 9236917
- Carbone A et al. Reed-Sternberg cells of classical Hodgkin's disease react with the plasma cell-specific monoclonal antibody B-B4 and express human syndecan-1. Blood 89:3787-94 (1997). PubMed: 9160685