Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SynCAM/CADM1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 SynCAM/CADM1 一抗
Reacts with the C-terminal region of rat SynCAM/CADM1 protein.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Rat SynCAM/CADM1 (C terminal).
SynCAM/CADM1 is a brain-specific, immunoglobulin domain. It functions as a homophilic cell adhesion molecule at the synapse. Full-length SynCAM/CADM1 has been shown to induce synaptic assembly. It has also been shown that SynCAM/CADM1, in conjunction with glutamate receptors, can sufficiently create a functional postsynaptic response.
This product was previously labelled as SynCAM
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody说明SynCAM is a brain-specific, immunoglobulin domain. It functions as a homophilic cell adhesion molecule at the synapse. Full-length synCAM has been shown to induce synaptic assembly. It has also been shown that synCAM, in conjunction with glutamate receptors, can sufficiently create a functional postsynaptic response.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3910 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Mediates homophilic cell-cell adhesion in a Ca(2+)-independent manner. Also mediates heterophilic cell-cell adhesion with CADM3 and PVRL3 in a Ca(2+)-independent manner. Acts as a tumor suppressor in non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cells. Interaction with CRTAM promotes natural killer (NK) cell cytotoxicity and interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) secretion by CD8+ cells in vitro as well as NK cell-mediated rejection of tumors expressing CADM3 in vivo. May contribute to the less invasive phenotypes of lepidic growth tumor cells. In mast cells, may mediate attachment to and promote communication with nerves. CADM1, together with MITF, is essential for development and survival of mast cells in vivo. May act as a synaptic cell adhesion molecule that drives synapse assembly. May be involved in neuronal migration, axon growth, pathfinding, and fasciculation on the axons of differentiating neurons. May play diverse roles in the spermatogenesis including in the adhesion of spermatocytes and spermatids to Sertoli cells and for their normal differentiation into mature spermatozoa.
序列相似性Belongs to the nectin family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
结构域The cytoplasmic domain appears to play a critical role in proapoptosis and tumor suppressor activity in NSCLC.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Associates with perinuclear and plasma membranes in vivo. Localized to the basolateral plasma membrane of epithelial cells in gall bladder.
- Information by UniProt
- BL2 antibody
- Cadm1 antibody
- CADM1_HUMAN antibody
ab3910 被引用在 15 文献中.
- Hartsough EJ et al. CADM1 is a TWIST1-regulated suppressor of invasion and survival. Cell Death Dis 10:281 (2019). PubMed: 30911007
- Choobineh H et al. Testosterone Reduces Spinal Cord Injury-Induced Effects on Male Reproduction by Preventing CADM1 Defect. Cell J 20:138-149 (2018). PubMed: 29633590
- Li D et al. Armadillo repeat containing 12 promotes neuroblastoma progression through interaction with retinoblastoma binding protein 4. Nat Commun 9:2829 (2018). PubMed: 30026490
- Prisco AR et al. Tumor Necrosis Factor a Regulates Endothelial Progenitor Cell Migration via CADM1 and NF-kB. Stem Cells 34:1922-33 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 26867147
- Ki EY et al. Methylation of Cervical Neoplastic Cells Infected With Human Papillomavirus 16. Int J Gynecol Cancer 26:176-83 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26552048