Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sumo 3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Sumo 3 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Sumo 3
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Arabidopsis thaliana
Recombinant full length protein (Arabidopsis thaliana).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
功能Ubiquitin-like protein which can be covalently attached to target lysines either as a monomer or as a lysine-linked polymer. Does not seem to be involved in protein degradation and may function as an antagonist of ubiquitin in the degradation process. Plays a role in a number of cellular processes such as nuclear transport, DNA replication and repair, mitosis and signal transduction. Covalent attachment to its substrates requires prior activation by the E1 complex SAE1-SAE2 and linkage to the E2 enzyme UBE2I, and can be promoted by an E3 ligase such as PIAS1-4, RANBP2 or CBX4.
组织特异性Expressed predominantly in liver.
序列相似性Belongs to the ubiquitin family. SUMO subfamily.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
翻译后修饰Polymeric chains can be formed through Lys-11 cross-linking.
Cleavage of precursor form by SENP1, SENP2 or SENP5 is necessary for function.
- Information by UniProt
- Small ubiquitin like modifier 3 antibody
- Small ubiquitin related modifier 3 antibody
- Small ubiquitin-related modifier 3 antibody
Western blots of SUMO1 and SUMO3 antibody on arabidopsis extracts heat treated for the indicated times by moving them from 24 to 37 degrees C. The panel on the left was using ab5316, the panel on the right was using ab5317 - both antibodies were used at a dilution of 1/1000.Western blots of SUMO1 and SUMO3 antibody on arabidopsis extracts heat treated for the indicated times by moving them from 24 to 37 degrees C. The panel on the left was using ab5316, the panel on the right was using ab5317 - both antibodies were used at a dilution of 1/1000.
ab5317 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Cheng X et al. Sumoylation of Turnip mosaic virus RNA Polymerase Promotes Viral Infection by Counteracting the Host NPR1-Mediated Immune Response. Plant Cell 29:508-525 (2017). PubMed: 28223439
- Budhiraja R et al. Substrates related to chromatin and to RNA-dependent processes are modified by Arabidopsis SUMO isoforms that differ in a conserved residue with influence on desumoylation. Plant Physiol 149:1529-40 (2009). WB ; Arabidopsis thaliana . PubMed: 19151129
- Kurepa J et al. The small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO) protein modification system in Arabidopsis. Accumulation of SUMO1 and -2 conjugates is increased by stress. J Biol Chem 278:6862-72 (2003). PubMed: 12482876
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org