Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Sumo 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Sumo 1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Sumo 1
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Arabidopsis thaliana
Recombinant full length protein (Arabidopsis thaliana).
- Arabidopsis extracts that have been heat treated for for 30-120 mins by moving them from 24 to 37 degrees C. Recombinant SUMO1 is detectable at concentrations as low as 5ng/ml.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
功能Ubiquitin-like protein that can be covalently attached to proteins as a monomer or a lysine-linked polymer. Covalent attachment via an isopeptide bond to its substrates requires prior activation by the E1 complex SAE1-SAE2 and linkage to the E2 enzyme UBE2I, and can be promoted by E3 ligases such as PIAS1-4, RANBP2 or CBX4. This post-translational modification on lysine residues of proteins plays a crucial role in a number of cellular processes such as nuclear transport, DNA replication and repair, mitosis and signal transduction. Involved for instance in targeting RANGAP1 to the nuclear pore complex protein RANBP2. Polymeric SUMO1 chains are also susceptible to polyubiquitination which functions as a signal for proteasomal degradation of modified proteins. May also regulate a network of genes involved in palate development.
疾病相关Defects in SUMO1 are the cause of non-syndromic orofacial cleft type 10 (OFC10) [MIM:613705]; also called non-syndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate 10. OFC10 is a birth defect consisting of cleft lips with or without cleft palate. Cleft lips are associated with cleft palate in two-third of cases. A cleft lip can occur on one or both sides and range in severity from a simple notch in the upper lip to a complete opening in the lip extending into the floor of the nostril and involving the upper gum. Note=A chromosomal aberation involving SUMO1 is the cause of OFC10. Translocation t(2;8)(q33.1;q24.3). The breakpoint occurred in the SUMO1 gene and resulted in haploinsufficiency confirmed by protein assays.
序列相似性Belongs to the ubiquitin family. SUMO subfamily.
Contains 1 ubiquitin-like domain.
翻译后修饰Cleavage of precursor form by SENP1 or SENP2 is necessary for function.
Polymeric SUMO1 chains undergo polyubiquitination by RNF4.
细胞定位Nucleus membrane. Nucleus speckle. Cytoplasm. Recruited by BCL11A into the nuclear body.
- Information by UniProt
- DAP1 antibody
- GAP modifying protein 1 antibody
- GAP-modifying protein 1 antibody
ab5316 被引用在 30 文献中.
- Lin J et al. UL36 Encoded by Marek's Disease Virus Exhibits Linkage-Specific Deubiquitinase Activity. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32150874
- Dong Y et al. HEARTBREAK Controls Post-translational Modification of INDEHISCENT to Regulate Fruit Morphology in Capsella. Curr Biol 30:3880-3888.e5 (2020). PubMed: 32795439
- Liu Y et al. Defining the function of SUMO system in pod development and abiotic stresses in Peanut. BMC Plant Biol 19:593 (2019). PubMed: 31884953
- Wang H et al. Overexpression of a maize SUMO conjugating enzyme gene (ZmSCE1e) increases Sumoylation levels and enhances salt and drought tolerance in transgenic tobacco. Plant Sci 281:113-121 (2019). PubMed: 30824044
- Niu et al. SIZ1-Mediated SUMOylation of TPR1 Suppresses Plant Immunity in Arabidopsis. Mol Plant 12:215-228 (2019). PubMed: 30543996