Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, ICC, WB
参阅全部 Streptavidin 蛋白酶
Binds to Biotin. Dissociation constant has not been measured.
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Chromatographically pure, a single band by SDS-PAGE. Streptavidin-HRP was prepared from chromatographically purified streptavidin. Streptavidin Peroxidase conjugate was assayed by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Peroxidase and anti-Streptavidin.
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列MRKIVVAAIAVSLTTVSITASASADPSKDSKAQVSAAEAGITGTWYNQLG STFIVTAGADGALTGTYESAVGNAESRYVLTGRYDSAPATDGSGTALGWT VAWKNNYRNAHSATTWSGQYVGGAEARINTQWLLTSGTTEANAWKSTLVG HDTFTKVKPSAASIDAAKKAGVNNGNPLDAVQQ
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7403 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
Horseradish peroxidase is conjugated to the streptavidin tetramer at ~1:1 molar ratio.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Biotinylated IgG in a standard capture ELISA using a peroxidase substrate as ABTS ab142041 as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1:15,000 to 1:60,000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product. Optimal titers for other applications should be determined by the researcher.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, BSA
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- SA V1
- SA V2
相关性Streptavidin is a tetrameric protein purified from Streptomyces sp. that binds very tightly to the vitamin biotin with a Kd of ~ 10-14 mol/l. The high affinity recognition of biotin and biotinylated molecules has made streptavidin one of the most important components in diagnostics and laboratory kits.
IHC image of Histone H1 staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded [human normal colon]*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was then incubated with ab11080, 1/1000 dilution, for 15 mins at room temperature. A goat anti-mouse biotinylated secondary antibody (ab6788, 1/1000 dilution), was used to detect the primary, and visualized using an HRP conjugated ABC system. Streptavidin HRP was used, ab7403 at a 1/10000 dilution. DAB was used as the chromogen (ab103723), diluted 1/100 and incubated for 10min at room temperature. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX. The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
The wells were coated with ab200699 at 1µg/ml at 50µl/well overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h RT. Human IgG3 (ab138703) was then added starting at 20 µg/ml and plasma/serum at 1:500 and gradually diluted 1:4, 50µl/well for 2h. Ab201248 was then added at 1:10,000 dilution, 50µl/well for 2h. A HRP-streptavidin (ab7403) was used at 1:10,000 dilution for 1h.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7403 被引用在 121 文献中.
- Zhang Y et al. An antibody-based proximity labeling map reveals mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2 inhibition of antiviral immunity. Cell Chem Biol 29:5-18.e6 (2022). PubMed: 34672954
- Yaghoubi A et al. Prednisolone and mesenchymal stem cell preloading protect liver cell migration and mitigate extracellular matrix modification in transplanted decellularized rat liver. Stem Cell Res Ther 13:36 (2022). PubMed: 35090559
- Xu Z et al. Induction of tier-2 neutralizing antibodies in mice with a DNA-encoded HIV envelope native like trimer. Nat Commun 13:695 (2022). PubMed: 35121758
- Zhang G et al. Dynamic FMR1 granule phase switch instructed by m6A modification contributes to maternal RNA decay. Nat Commun 13:859 (2022). PubMed: 35165263
- Pinkaew D et al. Fortilin interacts with TGF-ß1 and prevents TGF-ß receptor activation. Commun Biol 5:157 (2022). PubMed: 35197550