参阅全部 Streptavidin 蛋白酶
Binds to Biotin. Dissociation constant has not been measured.
蛋白长度Full length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7403 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
Horseradish peroxidase is conjugated to the streptavidin tetramer at ~1:1 molar ratio.
This product has been assayed against 1.0 µg of Biotinylated IgG in a standard capture ELISA using a peroxidase substrate as ABTS ab142041 as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature. A working dilution of 1:15,000 to 1:60,000 of the reconstitution concentration is suggested for this product. Optimal titers for other applications should be determined by the researcher.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.424% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, BSA
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- SA V1
- SA V2
相关性Streptavidin is a tetrameric protein purified from Streptomyces sp. that binds very tightly to the vitamin biotin with a Kd of ~ 10-14 mol/l. The high affinity recognition of biotin and biotinylated molecules has made streptavidin one of the most important components in diagnostics and laboratory kits.
IHC image of Histone H1 staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded [human normal colon]*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was then incubated with ab11080, 1/1000 dilution, for 15 mins at room temperature. A goat anti-mouse biotinylated secondary antibody (ab6788, 1/1000 dilution), was used to detect the primary, and visualized using an HRP conjugated ABC system. Streptavidin HRP was used, ab7403 at a 1/10000 dilution. DAB was used as the chromogen (ab103723), diluted 1/100 and incubated for 10min at room temperature. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX. The inset negative control image is taken from an identical assay without primary antibody.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
The wells were coated with ab200699 at 1µg/ml at 50µl/well overnight at 4°C, followed by a 5% BSA blocking step for 2h RT. Human IgG3 (ab138703) was then added starting at 20 µg/ml and plasma/serum at 1:500 and gradually diluted 1:4, 50µl/well for 2h. Ab201248 was then added at 1:10,000 dilution, 50µl/well for 2h. A HRP-streptavidin (ab7403) was used at 1:10,000 dilution for 1h.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7403 被引用在 53 文献中.
- Asano K et al. Pre-collecting lymphatic vessels form detours following obstruction of lymphatic flow and function as collecting lymphatic vessels. PLoS One 15:e0227814 (2020). PubMed: 31940420
- Minderjahn J et al. Mechanisms governing the pioneering and redistribution capabilities of the non-classical pioneer PU.1. Nat Commun 11:402 (2020). PubMed: 31964861
- Guo L et al. New hemagglutinin dual-receptor-binding pattern of a human-infecting influenza A (H7N9) virus isolated after fifth epidemic wave. Virus Evol 6:veaa021 (2020). PubMed: 32337071
- Sears RM et al. BioID as a Tool for Protein-Proximity Labeling in Living Cells. Methods Mol Biol 2012:299-313 (2019). PubMed: 31161514
- May DG & Roux KJ BioID: A Method to Generate a History of Protein Associations. Methods Mol Biol 2008:83-95 (2019). PubMed: 31124090