Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [AX15.3] to SRC3 - ChIP Grade
- Suitable for: ChIP, WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-SRC3抗体[AX15.3] - ChIP Grade
参阅全部 SRC3 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[AX15.3] to SRC3 - ChIP Grade
经测试应用适用于: ChIP, WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IPmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to Human SRC3 aa 605-1294.
常规说明Locus Link: 8202. Alternative names: ACTR, AIB1, RAC3, CTG26, p/CIP, CAGH16, TNRC14, TNRC16, TRAM-1. Alias: Amplified in breast cancer-1.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- Signal Transduction
- Signaling Pathway
- Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Hormone Receptors
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Nuclear Signaling Pathways
- Nuclear Receptors
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2782 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 155 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 155 kDa).|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
功能Nuclear receptor coactivator that directly binds nuclear receptors and stimulates the transcriptional activities in a hormone-dependent fashion. Plays a central role in creating a multisubunit coactivator complex, which probably acts via remodeling of chromatin. Involved in the coactivation of different nuclear receptors, such as for steroids (GR and ER), retinoids (RARs and RXRs), thyroid hormone (TRs), vitamin D3 (VDR) and prostanoids (PPARs). Displays histone acetyltransferase activity. Also involved in the coactivation of the NF-kappa-B pathway via its interaction with the NFKB1 subunit. Interacts with PSMB9.
组织特异性Widely expressed. High expression in heart, skeletal muscle, pancreas and placenta. Low expression in brain, and very low in lung, liver and kidney.
序列相似性Belongs to the SRC/p160 nuclear receptor coactivator family.
Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
Contains 1 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domain.
结构域Contains three Leu-Xaa-Xaa-Leu-Leu (LXXLL) motifs. Motifs 1 and 2 are essential for the association with nuclear receptors, and constitute the RID domain (Receptor-interacting domain).
翻译后修饰Acetylated by CREBBP. Acetylation occurs in the RID domain, and disrupts the interaction with nuclear receptors and regulates its function.
Methylated by CARM1.
Phosphorylated by IKK complex. Regulated its function.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Mainly cytoplasmic and weakly nuclear. Upon TNF activation and subsequent phosphorylation, it translocates from the cytoplasm to the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- ACTR antibody
- AIB 1 antibody
- AIB-1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) was performed on normal biopsies of deparaffinized human pancreas tissue. Heat induced antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH6.0) buffer, microwaved for 8-15 minutes. Tissues were blocked in 3% BSA-PBS for 30 minutes at room temperature and incubated with ab2782 (1:20) or without primary antibody (negative control) overnight at 4°C in a humidified chamber. Tissues were washed with PBST and endogenous peroxidase activity was quenched with a peroxidase suppressor. Detection was performed using a biotin-conjugated secondary antibody and SA-HRP, followed by colorimetric detection using DAB. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and prepped for mounting
Western blot of AIB1 on MCF-7 cell extract using ab2782. Western blot of AIB1 on MCF-7 cell extract using ab2782.
ab2782 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Wagner M et al. NCOA3 is a selective co-activator of estrogen receptor a-mediated transactivation of PLAC1 in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. BMC Cancer 13:570 (2013). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 24304549
- Levy N et al. Differential regulation of native estrogen receptor-regulatory elements by estradiol, tamoxifen, and raloxifene. Mol Endocrinol 22:287-303 (2008). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 17962382
- Levy N et al. Multiple transcription factor elements collaborate with estrogen receptor alpha to activate an inducible estrogen response element in the NKG2E gene. Endocrinology 148:3449-58 (2007). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 17395694
- Cvoro A et al. Distinct roles of unliganded and liganded estrogen receptors in transcriptional repression. Mol Cell 21:555-64 (2006). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 16483936