Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SOCS3
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 - 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa).|
功能SOCS family proteins form part of a classical negative feedback system that regulates cytokine signal transduction. SOCS3 is involved in negative regulation of cytokines that signal through the JAK/STAT pathway. Inhibits cytokine signal transduction by binding to tyrosine kinase receptors including gp130, LIF, erythropoietin, insulin, IL12, GCSF and leptin receptors. Binding to JAK2 inhibits its kinase activity. Suppresses fetal liver erythropoiesis. Regulates onset and maintenance of allergic responses mediated by T-helper type 2 cells. Regulates IL-6 signaling in vivo (By similarity). Probable substrate recognition component of a SCF-like ECS (Elongin BC-CUL2/5-SOCS-box protein) E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. Seems to recognize IL6ST.
组织特异性Widely expressed with high expression in heart, placenta, skeletal muscle, peripheral blood leukocytes, fetal and adult lung, and fetal liver and kidney. Lower levels in thymus.
通路Protein modification; protein ubiquitination.
疾病相关Note=There is some evidence that SOCS3 may be a susceptibility gene for atopic dermatitis linked to 17q25. SOCS3 messenger RNA is significantly more highly expressed in skin from patients with atopic dermatitis than in skin from healthy controls. Furthermore, a genetic association between atopic dermatitis and a haplotype in the SOCS3 gene has been found in two independent groups of patients.
序列相似性Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SOCS box domain.
结构域The ESS and SH2 domains are required for JAK phosphotyrosine binding. Further interaction with the KIR domain is necessary for signal and kinase inhibition.
The SOCS box domain mediates the interaction with the Elongin BC complex, an adapter module in different E3 ubiquitin ligase complexes.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues after stimulation by the cytokines, IL-2, EPO or IGF1.
- Information by UniProt
- ATOD4 antibody
- CIS 3 antibody
- CIS-3 antibody
Localization of ab3693 as the precipitated red signal, with a hematoxylin purple nuclear counterstain in human cardiac myocytes.
A431 whole cell lysate was probed with rabbit anti-SOCS-3 ab3693 at 1:200 dilution. A431 whole cell lysate was probed with rabbit anti-SOCS-3 (ab3693) at 1:200 dilution.
ab3693 (2µg/ml) staining SOCS3 in human jejunum using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is staining of the cells within the lamina propria.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab3693 被引用在 14 文献中.
- Roncero AM et al. Contribution of JAK2 mutations to T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma development. Leukemia 30:94-103 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26216197
- Akram KM et al. Alveolar epithelial cells in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis display upregulation of TRAIL, DR4 and DR5 expression with simultaneous preferential over-expression of pro-apoptotic marker p53. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 7:552-64 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24551275
- Bonetto A et al. STAT3 Activation in Skeletal Muscle Links Muscle Wasting and the Acute Phase Response in Cancer Cachexia. PLoS One 6:e22538 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21799891
- Kleemann R et al. Time-resolved and tissue-specific systems analysis of the pathogenesis of insulin resistance. PLoS One 5:e8817 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20098690
- García-Lastra R et al. Signaling pathways involved in liver injury and regeneration in rabbit hemorrhagic disease, an animal model of virally-induced fulminant hepatic failure. Vet Res 41:2 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 19726019