Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SOCS1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 SOCS1 一抗
特异性By Western blot, this antibody detects a band of approximately 24 kDa in GH treated HEK 293 cell lysate, which corresponds to the predicted molecular weight of SOCS 1. However, in human spleen cell lysate a band at 37kDa is observed.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3691 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa).|
功能SOCS family proteins form part of a classical negative feedback system that regulates cytokine signal transduction. SOCS1 is involved in negative regulation of cytokines that signal through the JAK/STAT3 pathway. Through binding to JAKs, inhibits their kinase activity. In vitro, also suppresses Tec protein-tyrosine activity. Appears to be a major regulator of signaling by interleukin 6 (IL6) and leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF). Regulates interferon-gamma mediated sensory neuron survival (By similarity). Probable substrate recognition component of an ECS (Elongin BC-CUL2/5-SOCS-box protein) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. Seems to recognize JAK2.
组织特异性Expressed in all tissues with high expression in spleen, small intestine and peripheral blood leukocytes.
通路Protein modification; protein ubiquitination.
序列相似性Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SOCS box domain.
结构域The ESS and SH2 domains are required for JAK phosphotyrosine binding. Further interaction with the KIR domain is necessary for signal and kinase inhibition.
The SOCS box domain mediates the interaction with the Elongin BC complex, an adapter module in different E3 ubiquitin ligase complexes. The Elongin BC complex binding domain is also known as BC-box with the consensus [APST]-L-x(3)-C-x(3)-[AILV] and is part of the SOCS box.
- Information by UniProt
- CISH 1 antibody
- CISH1 antibody
- Cytokine inducible SH2 protein 1 antibody
ab3691 被引用在 24 文献中.
- Wang Y et al. A lipid-soluble extract of Pinellia pedatisecta Schott orchestrates intratumoral dendritic cell-driven immune activation through SOCS1 signaling in cervical cancer. J Ethnopharmacol N/A:112837 (2020). PubMed: 32276009
- Sun XH et al. miR-155 mediates inflammatory injury of hippocampal neuronal cells via the activation of microglia. Mol Med Rep 19:2627-2635 (2019). PubMed: 30720115
- Bullock BL et al. Tumor-intrinsic response to IFN? shapes the tumor microenvironment and anti-PD-1 response in NSCLC. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31133614
- Wang Y et al. A lipid-soluble extract of Pinellia pedatisecta Schott enhances antitumor T cell responses by restoring tumor-associated dendritic cell activation and maturation. J Ethnopharmacol 241:111980 (2019). PubMed: 31146000
- Yoo JY et al. Protein Inhibitor of Activated STAT3 (PIAS3) Is Down-Regulated in Eutopic Endometrium of Women with Endometriosis. Biol Reprod 95:11 (2016). PubMed: 27226311