Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SNAP23
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4114 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Essential component of the high affinity receptor for the general membrane fusion machinery and an important regulator of transport vesicle docking and fusion.
组织特异性Ubiquitous. Highest levels where found in placenta.
序列相似性Belongs to the SNAP-25 family.
Contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Mainly localized to the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- HsT17016 antibody
- LS-B8340 antibody
- SNAP 23 antibody
IHC image of ab4114 staining in human placenta tissue formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab4114, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab4114 被引用在 17 文献中.
- Xiong X et al. Acid Sphingomyelinase regulates the localization and trafficking of palmitoylated proteins. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31142470
- Stévenin V et al. Dynamic Growth and Shrinkage of the Salmonella-Containing Vacuole Determines the Intracellular Pathogen Niche. Cell Rep 29:3958-3973.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31851926
- Bertuccio CA et al. Plasma membrane insertion of KCa2.3 (SK3) is dependent upon the SNARE proteins, syntaxin-4 and SNAP23. PLoS One 13:e0196717 (2018). PubMed: 29768434
- Lesteberg K et al. Recycling endosomes in human cytotoxic T lymphocytes constitute an auxiliary intracellular trafficking pathway for newly synthesized perforin. Immunol Res 65:1031-1045 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28822075
- Klein O et al. Rab5 is critical for SNAP23 regulated granule-granule fusion during compound exocytosis. Sci Rep 7:15315 (2017). PubMed: 29127297