Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SNAP23
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 SNAP23 一抗
特异性This antibody reacts specifically with human SNAP23.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to Human SNAP23. Immunogen is a SNAP23-GST fusion protein
Database link: O00161
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4114 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
功能Essential component of the high affinity receptor for the general membrane fusion machinery and an important regulator of transport vesicle docking and fusion.
组织特异性Ubiquitous. Highest levels where found in placenta.
序列相似性Belongs to the SNAP-25 family.
Contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Mainly localized to the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- HsT17016 antibody
- LS-B8340 antibody
- SNAP 23 antibody
IHC image of ab4114 staining in human placenta tissue formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab4114, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab4114 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Xiong X et al. Acid Sphingomyelinase regulates the localization and trafficking of palmitoylated proteins. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31142470
- Stévenin V et al. Dynamic Growth and Shrinkage of the Salmonella-Containing Vacuole Determines the Intracellular Pathogen Niche. Cell Rep 29:3958-3973.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31851926
- Deng B et al. Plasma membrane cholesterol trafficking in steroidogenesis. FASEB J 33:1389-1400 (2019). PubMed: 30133326
- Bertuccio CA et al. Plasma membrane insertion of KCa2.3 (SK3) is dependent upon the SNARE proteins, syntaxin-4 and SNAP23. PLoS One 13:e0196717 (2018). PubMed: 29768434
- Lesteberg K et al. Recycling endosomes in human cytotoxic T lymphocytes constitute an auxiliary intracellular trafficking pathway for newly synthesized perforin. Immunol Res 65:1031-1045 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28822075