Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to SIAH1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2237 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28, 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31, 35 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
功能E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that mediates ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins. E3 ubiquitin ligases accept ubiquitin from an E2 ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme in the form of a thioester and then directly transfers the ubiquitin to targeted substrates. Mediates E3 ubiquitin ligase activity either through direct binding to substrates or by functioning as the essential RING domain subunit of larger E3 complexes. Triggers the ubiquitin-mediated degradation of many substrates, including proteins involved in transcription regulation (MYB, POU2AF1, PML and RBBP8), a cell surface receptor (DCC), the cell-surface receptor-type tyrosine kinase FLT3, the cytoplasmic signal transduction molecules (KLF10/TIEG1 and NUMB), an antiapoptotic protein (BAG1), a microtubule motor protein (KIF22), a protein involved in synaptic vesicle function in neurons (SYP), a structural protein (CTNNB1) and SNCAIP. Confers constitutive instability to HIPK2 through proteasomal degradation. It is thereby involved in many cellular processes such as apoptosis, tumor suppression, cell cycle, axon guidance, transcription regulation, spermatogenesis and TNF-alpha signaling. Has some overlapping function with SIAH2. Induces apoptosis in cooperation with PEG3. Upon nitric oxid (NO) generation that follows apoptotic stimulation, interacts with S-nitrosylated GAPDH, mediating the translocation of GAPDH to the nucleus. GAPDH acts as a stabilizer of SIAH1, facilitating the degradation of nuclear proteins.
组织特异性Widely expressed at a low level. Down-regulated in advanced hepatocellular carcinomas.
通路Protein modification; protein ubiquitination.
序列相似性Belongs to the SINA (Seven in absentia) family.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SIAH-type zinc finger.
结构域The RING-type zinc finger domain is essential for ubiquitin ligase activity.
The SBD domain (substrate-binding domain) mediates the homodimerization and the interaction with substrate proteins. It is related to the TRAF family.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on Ser-19 by ATM and ATR. This phosphorylation disrupts SIAH1 interaction with HIPK2, and subsequent proteasomal degradation of HIPK2.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Predominantly cytoplasmic. Partially nuclear.
- Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase SIAH1 antibody
- FLJ08065 antibody
- hSIAH1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-SIAH1 antibody (ab2237) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse liver lysate
Lane 4 : Rat liver lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 31, 35 kDa
Anti-SIAH1 antibody (ab2237) at 1 µg/ml + Human liver lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 31, 35 kDa
ab2237 被引用在 21 文献中.
- Shrestha R et al. Aberrant hiPSCs-Derived from Human Keratinocytes Differentiates into 3D Retinal Organoids that Acquire Mature Photoreceptors. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30634512
- Wu W et al. Tp53 Mutation Inhibits Ubiquitination and Degradation of WISP1 via Down-Regulation of Siah1 in Pancreatic Carcinogenesis. Front Pharmacol 9:857 (2018). PubMed: 30123132
- Deng Q et al. PHF19 promotes the proliferation, migration, and chemosensitivity of glioblastoma to doxorubicin through modulation of the SIAH1/ß-catenin axis. Cell Death Dis 9:1049 (2018). PubMed: 30323224
- Cárdenas A et al. Evolution of Cortical Neurogenesis in Amniotes Controlled by Robo Signaling Levels. Cell 174:590-606.e21 (2018). PubMed: 29961574
- Pusapati GV et al. CRISPR Screens Uncover Genes that Regulate Target Cell Sensitivity to the Morphogen Sonic Hedgehog. Dev Cell 44:113-129.e8 (2018). PubMed: 29290584