Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Sheep
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC/IF
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Texas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 1.7 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6793 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000. PubMed: 21048978|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6793 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Hughes FM et al. Bladder fibrosis during outlet obstruction is triggered through the NLRP3 inflammasome and the production of IL-1ß. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 313:F603-F610 (2017). PubMed: 28592436
- Liao CJ et al. Lipocalin 2 induces the epithelial-mesenchymal transition in stressed endometrial epithelial cells: possible correlation with endometriosis development in a mouse model. Reproduction 147:179-87 (2014). PubMed: 24194573
- Khan M et al. Two-photon imaging of Zn2+ dynamics in mossy fiber boutons of adult hippocampal slices. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:6786-91 (2014). PubMed: 24757053
- Gonzales AL et al. A PLC?1-dependent, force-sensitive signaling network in the myogenic constriction of cerebral arteries. Sci Signal 7:ra49 (2014). PubMed: 24866019
- Muxel SM et al. NF-?B drives the synthesis of melatonin in RAW 264.7 macrophages by inducing the transcription of the arylalkylamine-N-acetyltransferase (AA-NAT) gene. PLoS One 7:e52010 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23284853