Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Sheep
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Immunomicroscopy, Dot blot, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6795 被引用在 11 文献中.
- Hu J et al. Effects of menstrual blood-derived stem cells on endometrial injury repair. Mol Med Rep 19:813-820 (2019). PubMed: 30569163
- Zhao J et al. Effects of paclitaxel intervention on pulmonary vascular remodeling in rats with pulmonary hypertension. Exp Ther Med 17:1163-1170 (2019). PubMed: 30679989
- Yuan J et al. MIR17HG-miR-18a/19a axis, regulated by interferon regulatory factor-1, promotes gastric cancer metastasis via Wnt/ß-catenin signalling. Cell Death Dis 10:454 (2019). PubMed: 31186404
- Nasirzadeh M et al. Crocetin promotes angiogenesis in human endothelial cells through PI3K-Akt-eNOS signaling pathway. EXCLI J 18:936-949 (2019). PubMed: 31762720
- Jabarpour M et al. Hyperbilirubinemia-induced pro-angiogenic activity of infantile endothelial progenitor cells. Microvasc Res 118:49-56 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29476756