Key features and details
- Sheep Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Sheep
- Suitable for: Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISA
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Texas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.1 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6806 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6806 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Zhào H et al. Troxerutin and Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate Injection Protects Neurovascular Units from Oxygen-Glucose Deprivation and Reoxygenation-Induced Injury In Vitro. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2018:9859672 (2018). PubMed: 29853981
- Gc JB et al. Interdomain salt-bridges in the Ebola virus protein VP40 and their role in domain association and plasma membrane localization. Protein Sci 25:1648-58 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27328459
- Schöpf B et al. Interplay between mismatch repair and chromatin assembly. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:1895-900 (2012). PubMed: 22232658