Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal  to Serum Amyloid A
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG1
产品名称Anti-Serum Amyloid A抗体
参阅全部 Serum Amyloid A 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体 to Serum Amyloid A
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Recombinant fragment
Highly purified recombinant human serum amyloid A (MW: 12 kDa).
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 6th March 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Affinity purified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab687 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use at an assay dependent dilution. This antibody, at a concentration of 0.1-0.5 µg/ml, will allow visualisation of 100 ng/lane of recombinant human SAA.|
相关性Function: Major acute phase reactant. Apolipoprotein of the HDL complex. Tissue specificity: Expressed by the liver; secreted in plasma. Disease: Note=Reactive, secondary amyloidosis is characterized by the extracellular accumulation in various tissues of the SAA protein. These deposits are highly insoluble and resistant to proteolysis; they disrupt tissue structure and compromise function. Note=Elevated serum SAA protein levels may be associated with lung cancer. Similarity: Belongs to the SAA family. PTM: This protein is the precursor of amyloid protein A, which is formed by the removal of approximately 24 residues from the C-terminal end.
- Amyloid fibrils antibody
- SAA 2 antibody
- Serum amyloid A1 isoform 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-Serum Amyloid A antibody  (ab687) at 1/4000 dilution
Lanes 1-4 : Acute phase plasma samples
Lane 5 : Recombinant C-SAA
Lane 6 : Recombinant A-SAA
Lysates/proteins at 14 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-mouse IgG-HRP at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Exposure time: 5 seconds
ab687 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Nakayama Y et al. Spontaneous, Experimentally Induced, and Transmissible AA Amyloidosis in Japanese Quail ( Coturnix japonica). Vet Pathol 54:912-921 (2017). PubMed: 28812532
- Jahangiri A et al. Serum amyloid A is found on ApoB-containing lipoproteins in obese humans with diabetes. Obesity (Silver Spring) 21:993-6 (2013). PubMed: 23784902
- Heo SH et al. Comparative proteomic analysis in children with idiopathic short stature (ISS) before and after short-term recombinant human growth hormone (rhGH) therapy. Proteomics 13:1211-9 (2013). Human . PubMed: 23436750
- Kramer HB et al. Elevation of intact and proteolytic fragments of acute phase proteins constitutes the earliest systemic antiviral response in HIV-1 infection. PLoS Pathog 6:e1000893 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20463814
- Christenson K et al. Serum amyloid A inhibits apoptosis of human neutrophils via a P2X7-sensitive pathway independent of formyl peptide receptor-like 1. J Leukoc Biol 83:139-48 (2008). PubMed: 17962368
- Rossi L et al. Inflammatory protein profile during systemic high dose interleukin-2 administration. Proteomics 6:709-20 (2006). PubMed: 16342236