Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to SA1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Human, Xenopus laevis
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 SA1 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICCmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human, Xenopus laevis
预测可用于: Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Ferret, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SA1 aa 1150-1200.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4457 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 144 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 144 kDa).|
|ICC||1/500 - 1/2000.|
功能Component of cohesin complex, a complex required for the cohesion of sister chromatids after DNA replication. The cohesin complex apparently forms a large proteinaceous ring within which sister chromatids can be trapped. At anaphase, the complex is cleaved and dissociates from chromatin, allowing sister chromatids to segregate. The cohesin complex may also play a role in spindle pole assembly during mitosis.
序列相似性Belongs to the SCC3 family.
Contains 1 SCD (stromalin conservative) domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by PLK. The large dissociation of cohesin from chromosome arms during prophase is partly due to its phosphorylation.
细胞定位Nucleus. Chromosome. Chromosome > centromere. Associates with chromatin. Before prophase it is scattered along chromosome arms. During prophase, most of cohesin complexes dissociate from chromatin probably because of phosphorylation by PLK, except at centromeres, where cohesin complexes remain. At anaphase, the RAD21 subunit of cohesin is cleaved, leading to the dissociation of the complex from chromosomes, allowing chromosome separation.
- Information by UniProt
- Cohesin subunit SA 1 antibody
- Cohesin subunit SA-1 antibody
- Cohesin Subunit SA1 antibody
Immunocytochemistry analysis of HeLa cells (extracted for 5 minutes at 4°C in 0.5% Triton in CSK buffer) labelling SA1 with ab4457 at 1µg/ml.
Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 105 cells).
ab4457 at 0.5
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 105 cells).
ab4457 at 0.5 µg/ml.
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.
ab4457 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Lovejoy CA et al. ATRX affects the repair of telomeric DSBs by promoting cohesion and a DAXX-dependent activity. PLoS Biol 18:e3000594 (2020). PubMed: 31895940
- Meisenberg C et al. Repression of Transcription at DNA Breaks Requires Cohesin throughout Interphase and Prevents Genome Instability. Mol Cell 73:212-223.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30554942
- Steiner LA et al. CTCF and CohesinSA-1 Mark Active Promoters and Boundaries of Repressive Chromatin Domains in Primary Human Erythroid Cells. PLoS One 11:e0155378 (2016). ChIP . PubMed: 27219007
- Uusküla-Reimand L et al. Topoisomerase II beta interacts with cohesin and CTCF at topological domain borders. Genome Biol 17:182 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27582050
- Fukuda T et al. STAG3-mediated stabilization of REC8 cohesin complexes promotes chromosome synapsis during meiosis. EMBO J 33:1243-55 (2014). PubMed: 24797475
- Schmidt D et al. Waves of retrotransposon expansion remodel genome organization and CTCF binding in multiple mammalian lineages. Cell 148:335-48 (2012). PubMed: 22244452
- Faure AJ et al. Cohesin regulates tissue-specific expression by stabilizing highly occupied cis-regulatory modules. Genome Res 22:2163-75 (2012). ChIP-sequencing ; Mouse . PubMed: 22780989
- Schmidt D et al. A CTCF-independent role for cohesin in tissue-specific transcription. Genome Res 20:578-88 (2010). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 20219941
- Rubio ED et al. CTCF physically links cohesin to chromatin. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:8309-14 (2008). ChIP, ChIP/Chip ; Human . PubMed: 18550811