Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to SA1
- Suitable for: WB, ICC
- Reacts with: Human, Xenopus laevis
- Isotype: IgG
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4455 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 144 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 144 kDa).|
|ICC||1/500 - 1/2000.|
功能Component of cohesin complex, a complex required for the cohesion of sister chromatids after DNA replication. The cohesin complex apparently forms a large proteinaceous ring within which sister chromatids can be trapped. At anaphase, the complex is cleaved and dissociates from chromatin, allowing sister chromatids to segregate. The cohesin complex may also play a role in spindle pole assembly during mitosis.
序列相似性Belongs to the SCC3 family.
Contains 1 SCD (stromalin conservative) domain.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated by PLK. The large dissociation of cohesin from chromosome arms during prophase is partly due to its phosphorylation.
细胞定位Nucleus. Chromosome. Chromosome > centromere. Associates with chromatin. Before prophase it is scattered along chromosome arms. During prophase, most of cohesin complexes dissociate from chromatin probably because of phosphorylation by PLK, except at centromeres, where cohesin complexes remain. At anaphase, the RAD21 subunit of cohesin is cleaved, leading to the dissociation of the complex from chromosomes, allowing chromosome separation.
- Information by UniProt
- Cohesin subunit SA 1 antibody
- Cohesin subunit SA-1 antibody
- Cohesin Subunit SA1 antibody
Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 105 cells).
ab4455 at 0.5
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.Nuclear Extract from HeLa cells (~5 x 105 cells).
ab4455 at 0.5 µg/ml.
Detection: ECL with 15 second exposure.
Immunocytochemistry analysis of HeLa cells (extracted for 5 minutes at 4°C in 0.5% Triton in CSK buffer) labelling SA1 with ab4455 at 1µg/ml.
ab4455 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Hopkins J et al. Meiosis-specific cohesin component, Stag3 is essential for maintaining centromere chromatid cohesion, and required for DNA repair and synapsis between homologous chromosomes. PLoS Genet 10:e1004413 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24992337
- Xiao T et al. Specific Sites in the C Terminus of CTCF Interact with the SA2 Subunit of the Cohesin Complex and Are Required for Cohesin-Dependent Insulation Activity. Mol Cell Biol 31:2174-83 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21444719
- Leman AR et al. Human Timeless and Tipin stabilize replication forks and facilitate sister-chromatid cohesion. J Cell Sci 123:660-70 (2010). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 20124417